I believe introductions are in order

Greetings. I am LuminescentPearl, and I am introducing myself as a part of the FE hacking community.

I’ve played FE3,FE4,FE6,FE7, and FE8.

I’ve only started hacking very recently(Less than a week ago), and am still learning how to use FE builder.

I never really considered ROM Hacking until that time, but now that I started I can say I am officially in.

My first exposure to ROM hacking was Pokémon Gaia. After some time I discovered Fire Emblem and its open hacking community. While I most certainly am no expert, I can say with confidence that I’ve picked up hacking very well.

My first hack, Fire Emblem - Rise of Rebellion, is currently in development. I plan a short hack with a small cast and small chapter number(~15). I hope to gain a lot of feedback and criticism to improve my abilities for my larger goal, which is still just a concept.

Thank you for reading. If you want to know anything about my hack, please message my account.

NOTE: If you are an experienced ROM Hacker, please message me if you can about how to edit the beginning cutscene of FE8 and how to edit pictures.

8 Likes

Since you asked…

Welcome to feu

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.