How should I organize my supports?

I’ve recently been going through the process of writing supports for a rom hack I’m a part of. The writing and layout is good and I’m having a great time with it. My main problem is that I just don’t know how to properly organize all the different docs. I thought about doing it by character but then I’d have multiple duplicates per character. Idk, for some reason, I just can’t wrap my mind around what to do with it all. Any suggestions?

P.S. I actually have a doc with all of them organized serenes forest style but that doesn’t really help me with the docs themselves, it’s more of a table of contents.

I made a matrix for tracking conversations and marking off if they were done or not. So imagine a grid that has the names of all the cast members and coloring in boxes where the support partners intersect at the X & Y axis.

I drafted all of my supports in emails since it was easy for me to access, but it may be better to do a shared doc and link that doc in the space on the axis for organization and sharing.

1 Like