• 31-35
  • 36-40
  • 41-45
  • 46-50
  • 51-60
  • 61-70
  • 71+

0 voters

I wonder what the average age is, here. Let’s find out.

9 Likes

Shoutouts to the 71+ year olds in this community.

10 Likes

Shit. I didn’t realize I’d be the only person to check that option. How embarrassing!

3 Likes

This poll confronted me with the uncomfortable realization that I’m finally at least old enough to momentarily forget how old I am.

13 Likes

you weren’t, my vote got erased for some reason :older_man:

2 Likes

TBF, it changes every year.

6 Likes

While you were learning shapes and colors, I studied the CSV

While you learned the states of America, I was making maps

While you wasted your days at recess pursuing mindless fun, I cultivated lower MAKE_HACK.CMD times

And now that the classroom is on fire and Ms. Wheeler is at the door, please don’t tell her I was hacking in class bro please I’ll give you my fruit gummies at lunch just don’t tell on me bro please

41 Likes

I posted the thread again to make the results anonymous. Woops. A mod was kind enough to delete it for me before the 24 hours had elapsed.

1 Like

The moment you realise you’ve actually voted for the wrong age group, because you thought you were one year younger. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I honestly thought the median age was older :sweat_smile: boy now do I feel like a dumbfuck

18 gang! Guess I joined at 16, though.

I have no age.

I have always been on FEU.

In every dimension, in every time, in every space.

I am infinite.

I am omnipresent.

I have consumed too much carbs and have grown in massive size spanning the omniverse, should cut down on the rice.

12 Likes

Ah, so this is you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQPZwYHNnnk&t=4s

2 Likes

I feel old now…neat

2 Likes

I’m 26 haha

I’m 28. I must admit, I thought more people would be around my age or older. ^^" I’m surprised by the amount of folks who are younger than me. orz

1 Like

Nine years old here.
What? I suscribed to Pewdie.

1 Like

29 here. I’m one of those old backup units you recruit on the semifinal chapter of the game.

1 Like

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

4 Likes

Cam is just jealous someone started driving down the highway of hacking earlier than him.

4 Likes