Horses On The Map That Can Be Mounted Like Ballistas

So I’ve been trying to mess around with the Ballistas in FEBuilder because I wanted to make them into horses where certain units can mount them and basically become cavalry units. I soon realized that Stat Boosts don’t work with the ballista (including movement) and the unit will be locked to the assigned weapon instead of any of the units weapons.

I do know that there is a dismount patch, but that doesn’t really achieve the same effect I’m looking for.

I don’t if it’s even possible, but if there is someone who could make a patch that allows to either change the ballista to allow it to add stat boosts and being able to use whatever weapon the unit has equipped, or something that produces the same effects, that would be awesome. Thanks.

3 Likes

Why don’t you change the ballista weapon to a 1 Rng lance or something? This would basically allow your infantry units to become a cavalier while on this “horse”.

Preferably, I would like for the unit to use any weapon they’re proficient in (lance, sword, axes, bows, etc.). If nothing else works, then I might just have to go with that, but then there is also the movement is still locked and the stats don’t get buffed.