Hi! Nothing stellar, just a fan

Hi! I thought I’d say hi, I decided quite impulsively to make an account after the FEE3 videos posted on YouTube made me feel quite excited about the possibilities for playing FE for the GBA again.

Only after making the account did I realize this place seems more focused for people who will make hacks rather than just groupies. So now I feel a bit… Nervous.

I’m not sure if I’ll fit in much as I’m neither a good player nor do I think I could make a hack, but I wanted to say that it’s sooooo cool all the effort I’ve seen in the showcase this year. It’s mind blowing! Congratulations on being so organized and driven to make it come true.

About me, we’ll I’m old in internet years, I love FE but I’m not that good at it. I can’t decide on a favourite game, but my kid self would pick Sacred Stones because it was the first one I was able to play fully (now I know it gets the stink eye from the community and I guess it’s not my first time not quite fitting in, lol). My first go at a FE game was FE7, but it wasn’t my own game so I couldn’t begin from scratch and I wasn’t that good with my English at the time, so I didn’t know what I was doing but knew I wanted to own a game like it.

So there, thanks for coming to say hi, and I hope I’m able to find a way to add to the community at all. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

There’s plenty of people here who aren’t looking to make a hack, but just talk about them or do art or so on. Welcome to the forums! Glad you’re enjoying FEE3.

6 Likes

I see no problem. More people is better. And there are many ways to contribute. You could, for example try someones project and give them some feedback. May I suggest Mark of the Dragon? I hear it is okay, but the guy making it is a weirdo (spoilers it’s me).

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch for the warm welcome!! I’m looking forward to support all the brave people making hacks then.

@Zebbmann I will give it a go asap, thanks for the recommendation. :blush: I suppose being weird is at the core of being a FEU member, right? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That sounds great! :slight_smile:

I think you may be onto something. We must embrace the weird!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.