Grug's Primitive Disadventure by Team Stoned Stoners [Full Game Completed]

Woops I’ll go check on them

Hey, idk if people still go on this thread, but lead scriptwriter here. Tzar’s gonna be off for awhile due to personal reasons, but don’t worry, work on this hack will still continue, like normal.

3 Likes

Bruh…

1 Like

hey, tzar’s back now. progess on the hack is back to normal.

1 Like

took a break from feu for a bit so it didn’t seem like it was very long to me lol

rapidas, rapidas!

1 Like

Hey guys MemeTzar here! The 2nd release is here! We are now 3/4 of the way through the hack main story wise! Team Stoned Stoners has grown since we first made this hack. If y’all want to join us come and join our discord! Remember any and all people of all skill levels are welcome. Enjoy!

P.S. idk if the chapter 9 escape events work but if it doesn’t please notify me.

3 Likes

Projectile Nut

Grug Prequel maybe after Grug is done

Remind Tzar to remove me from the credits Rye. Thanks for everything man.

1 Like

got it

Salutations bro, I wanted to ask if there is a UPS patch atm or a new one hopefully in near future ?
cuz I couldn’t find it up there or probably I’m Blind Jazz Hands

oof, i should tell tzar to update the post, i’m pretty sure we’ve got a new patch coming around soon, so just sit tight!

also, patch is up there under “UPS Patch”

2 Likes

Thanks for informing brother

1 Like

Welp y’all I finally got the 2nd release out. Grug Version 30.5 is now ready to go. I hope y’all enjoy and any feedback is appreciated greatly. I’ll catch ya on the flip side

1 Like

New patch out my dude

1 Like

WOOO!!!

2 Likes

Well, if anybody’s checking this thread still somehow, Grug’s still very much alive, and we’re working on a new patch that extends to chapter 12 (albeit when it comes out depends on when Tzar has the time to finish up on eventing)

3 Likes

ALRIGHT, HUMANS, IT’S HERE, 10 CHAPTERS DONE!

Alongside finishing up another chapter, there have also been heavy balance changes, story revamps (removing a few tasteless jokes that 2020 Rye made and overall giving the plot a much needed do-over), map alters, a few new units, and more weapon variety.

Enjoy.

Also, I’d like to make something clear here, hard mode is now the intended difficulty, so keep that in mind when checking out the hack.

Oh and uh make sure to make a save at the beginning of the 10th chapter or at least before you kill the boss, as ending the chapter will send you onto the world map of fe8 and that won’t be good.

1 Like

Meme on, m’dudes!

2 Likes