Ghast's MAKE A FUN CHAPTER IV: Submission #11: Knabepicer

bruh there’s a whole another month left

I’m not too sure I’m gonna have the motivation to continue working on what I have for this event in particular, but I wanna submit something.

@ghast Just to be sure, this is going ahead, right? It’s near the deadline and it’s been a while since you’ve posted in here.

1 Like

I’m assuming it’s going on ahead unless otherwise stated.
My project is almost done and simply needs a couple of cosmetic changes and testing for a certain gameplay scenario before it’s ready for submission.

Forgot to mention that I’m not in this anymore, since I’m retiring from romhacking (not from pixel art tho).

Hey gang. I’ve been gone for a month. Lost my job and got the momentum sweeped right from under me since. Got a lot on my plate right now, so I’m going to push back the deadline to April 17th!

13 Likes

This actually works out better for me since I’ve been slacking on doing stuff for MAFC. Hopefully I can find the time to contribute something for it in this time frame.

2 Likes

I was about to dip out due to the recent situation in the world, but I might actually be able to submit now. Thanks Ghast and hope you work things out!

3 Likes

I’d submit something, but amazingly I only make non-fun chapters.

1 Like

I’ve submitted my game. Can’t wait to see what’s in store from the rest of you.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, due to my internet issues, I can’t submit my entry (even though it is finished) and will sadly have to withdraw from the event.

1 Like

I like to make stuff for April Fools’, since this year I didn’t release anything I decided to participate in this MAFC.

My entry was done in about 24 hours, it is meant to test the limits of what is allowed in these types of contests. Just letting people know that if you write the code for it, the GBA will run whatever you want.

Good luck, everyone!

7 Likes

lol it’s almost april 17th last minute submissions come in choo choo :train:

6 Likes

How many people have even submitted games yet?

And I managed to finish my own submission one hour before the 17th.
I’m sure someone will top me by submitting it even later.

Is the deadline time on the 17th 12:00AM or 11:59PM?

can’t seem to contact you on discord so here’s the patch for my chapter

6 Likes

you got topped

My entry has been submitted. I’ll say this: it’s not a traditional Fire Emblem chapter…

6 Likes

hey gang. going to list off entrance, so if you’re missing in this list, DM me here. I’ve set Discord to friends only for personal reasons.
Tequila
Devisian_Nights
VonIthipathachai
Zoisite
Tchyrimi
AnnoyingAnon
Xenith
BobbyYukitsuki
flasuban
Darrman
RandomWizard
edit: knabepicer