Ghast's MAKE A FUN CHAPTER IV: Submission #11: Knabepicer

So this idea was inspired by Alusq when we both frequented The Emblem Brigade many moons ago…
And thus, Make a Fun Chapter was born!

MAFC #1 Playlist
MAFC #2 Playlist
MAFC #3 Playlist

Submission Guidelines:

1. Only 1 chapter per entrant.

2. This isn’t a Ragefest contest submission. You don’t need to make the chapter insanely hard. You’re encouraged to make a chapter with unique and well thought out goals, mechanics and map design that you think is just fun to play on.

3. Whatever you think makes a chapter more fun, you can throw in. You have no limits. You can make a reskin of a chapter, rebalance a chapter for a better experience or go full out with custom events, portraits, gimmicks and everything else.

4. Message me on Serenes, FEU or in Discord (faerghast#2431) with your patch when you submit. Its your responsibility to include a readme and letting me if there are any easter eggs to check out.

What happens after?
Your Chapter will be played on my YouTube channel for all to see! After all entries are finished, voting will begin.

Voting Guidelines:
After me or someone else (this competition can have more than 1 LPer) plays through all the submissions. Voting opens up, and the winner is decided through that.

The Submission deadline for MAFC IV is…
APRIL 4TH, 2020
Don’t procrastinate!

image past entrants have used my self-inserts before so in case you want it here you go

23 Likes

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP :ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes: good shit go౦ԁ sHit :ok_hand: thats :heavy_check_mark: some good :ok_hand::ok_hand:shit right :ok_hand::ok_hand:there :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: right :heavy_check_mark: there :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:if i do ƽaү so my self :100: i say so :100: thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ :100: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand:НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ :ok_hand: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand: :100: :ok_hand: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :ok_hand::ok_hand:Good shit

11 Likes

Hopefully this time I actually end up submitting something, lol

1 Like

Relevant meme

17 Likes

Sign me up
time to lose horribly lol

1 Like

Another MAFC? I like MAFCs. I’ve been in the last three, I’m gonna be around for this one too.

1 Like

time for the kojima of fe hacking to make an even longer opening cutscene

3 Likes

Might as well make another chapter. I’m gonna have some fun with this.

1 Like

I already had a plan for a ~1 chapter hack, might as well do it now.

1 Like

It’s time to pop off

1 Like

Just wanted to ask for clarification, does a chapter already being part of an existing hack disqualify it from being submitted?

Also, what about the duration of the chapter? A quick look at the playlists showed that the longest ones were about 70 minutes long, should we consider that the upper limit, or would it be fine to submit one that would take much longer?

I know it said “no limits” but…always better to be sure.

2 Likes

What engines are allowed? GBA, SRPG Studio, anything at all?

I look forward to making my debut.

All engines

I wasn’t able to finish my chapter on the last MAFC. This time will be different.

5 Likes

Ooh, a new MAFC! Let’s see if I can make this more interesting than my previous submission.

first, I need to think of an idea

1 Like

How exactly to submit MAFC entries when they’re done would probably be pertinent enough information to be in the OP

1 Like

I was debilitating on whether I should throw my hat in the ring, but damn it, I’m gonna do it.

2 Likes

Sure, what the heck. I throw my into the ring and hopefully make a fully functional chapter

1 Like

I’ll miss the box format.