Ghast's MAKE A FUN CHAPTER IV: Submission #11: Knabepicer

You’ve just yee’d your last haw cocks gun

3 Likes

ohno

12 Likes

this submission is by @Zoisite, unfortunately i ran into some bugs during my play and I had to play it again. It also used copyrighted music so i had to reupload it with those parts cut out. But thank you for your submission!
3 Likes

I have several questions to ask after watching this.

3 Likes

I have several questions to ask after looking at the thumbnail, nevermind watching it.

3 Likes

my dms are open, happy to answer.
since darrman led by example, you can Download the project here.

3 Likes

@Tchyrimi with the next submission!

Not a bad first go with FEBuilder at all. A little rough in some areas, but i had an enjoyable experience nonetheless. good job
6 Likes

I wanted to apologize for the delay. I know you all worked very hard to showcase your stuff. Many things have piled up that i need to prioritize.

12 Likes

things have settled back down. uploads resume tomorrow!

7 Likes

submission by @BobbyAsaka.
This was very challenging but one of the funnest and most intense submissions in the contest. Don’t take my anger as anger, its actually just me reacting intensely to intense situations. There were some strange decisions here and there, but all in all, really, really good stuff.
8 Likes
in case the terrain/mountain/0 move armor knight jokes went over your head

Take a wild guess which of these soldiers is meant to be Ethan.
ethan

In hindsight, I’m very glad I made the last-minute choice of having Rissa give you a master seal if you don’t recruit Elliot.

The mage with adept and focus was an accident though, that’s a remnant of the default skillsystem class skills

3 Likes

Still not sure what the point of giving him 100% HP and Lck growth rates and 0% growth rates everywhere else was

iirc it was a joke suggestion from one of my playtesters after they lucked out with Ethan’s original ~30% defense growth, grew a whole bunch of defense, promoted him, and trivialized a portion of the map by letting him tank everything. I thought it could be funny and said “to hell with it, why not?”

1 Like

Best protag yet. deserves the W

2 Likes

Back with more MAFC! this one’s by @GratedShtick

This was a chill experience. nice unit placement, a little bit on the easier side, but its kind of a welcome change since the last few submissions have been really intense LOL.
Good submission!

5 Likes

Picking up from Daarman’s thing, here’s the link to my submission.

1 Like

Submission by @RandomWizard
Its a long one!

5 Likes

Thanks for playing, Ghast!

For anyone interested, the download for the patch is linked in the post below. Feel free to look for that secret Warrior, experience the challenge in your own way, and generally have a great time!

2 Likes

Is there a hidden good ending for if everyone survives?
I’m also confused about whether you have to prevent all the breakable walls from being destroyed or just stop them from seizing the command post.

1 Like

No, the ending is pretty much the same if everyone lives. The non-essential characters get a bit of dialogue, but the core events don’t change.

The objective is just protecting the command post, and keeping Zach, Michelle, and Eligor alive. I definitely should’ve indicated that better, though.

1 Like