George's Graphics Gallery

Hi there, I’m kinda new to FE Universe, but I’ve been part of the FE community far longer.
Anyway, here I’ll be posting sprites I’ll be doing over time. Everything posted here is made for the public, unless noted, just give due credit.

Without further ado, I present you my Pegasus and Falcon Knight clothing recoloring:

Pegasus Knight Clothing Repalette
Lance_000

Falcon Knight Clothing Repalette
Lance_000

Mugs

Jeorge Reds
Jeorge_Reds

Cordelia
Cordelia

Daisy
Daisy

Stills

Outlander
Outrealmer

Female Mage (Three Houses)
FMage3H

11 Likes

Do u think u could post an example of what the palette looks like

Sure thing.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Would you prefer to be credited as George, Jeorge_Reds, or something else? :slight_smile:

Thanks for the welcome.
Jeorge or Reds is fine.

I’m adding a portrait I made for Cordelia and my own Profile Picture. Please, if you’re going to use any of them, notify me first where you plan to do it.

Cordelia

Jeorge_Reds

9 Likes

Hey! I’ve done another mug. This time is the ruler of Sarasaland, the athletic princess herself, Daisy.

Daisy

8 Likes

Cue the “HI I’M DAISY!”

A still that will work as a concept for an animation I plan to do. The class is called Outrealmer.

Outrealmer

5 Likes

Is one very intersting animation you go make is for use?

Yes, it will be for use.
UPDATE:
Outrealmer

6 Likes

looks much better man, keep it up

Very cool @Jeorge_Reds i can’ wait for the animation

1 Like

While working on projects, I made this still of the female mage from Three Houses. I also made a version with Dorothea’s hat. Because, why would you remove it?

FMage3H

5 Likes

There’s gotta be a canon promotion for Dorothea where she keeps the hat right? …Right?

4 Likes