boredom
that’s about it, my excuses are limited :B

arglgrablegarbleglrlble. . .

i want.

Heyo we’re on hiatus for uh
no reason in particular…

1 Like

hiatus is over
because i have a degree now (despite starting another one)
I’ve been working basically underground since idk; I got my degree in December so January probably

Anyway, you came to see how much I overhauled… tbh everything (but that’s to be expected the last update was 2 years ago)

I’ll post something significant soon, not sure what exactly to post; I didn’t want to say anything until I had all of part 1 finished, but given the fact that I may or may not have to request outside help for things like skill icons and spritework (my work is pretty meh on both of these), figured I should at least say “hey it’s not dead anymore”

6 Likes

Here’s a thing

More to come at some point

1 Like

I honestly have no idea what to really post on the regular so uh
I hang out in my discord channel, you can too if you’re interested in progress

1 Like

Hum dee dum
Should have mentioned this sooner, but I am in search of help with aspects of the project

Spritework - Faces sprites and Skill Icons specifically
Writing - Supports, it would be helpful to have someone who writes a preliminary set conversations that I could just modify if aspects do not work
Playtesting - Maybe 2 or 3 more idk

That’s it for the most part I think, if anyone is interested, the discord link is in the previous post.

Oh, and the first release should be around FEE3, possibly sooner, and will have 10+ chapters to play.

1 Like

I really should try to remember to update at least once a month

6 Likes

I also like dogs.

2 Likes

the beauty of FEXNA lets me jump around in chapters with little issue

1 Like

out of personal curiosity, how difficult would it be to add a magic stat?

As far as I know it’s not difficult to implement it, but the editor itself doesn’t support adding stats as of now.

When it is fully released, I imagine that functionality will be there.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity. When do you think you can post a download link so we can play your game?

I hope by the end of November to have all 10 chapters of part 1 finished, with the download shortly following.

1 Like

Right

Was a part of FEE3 this year, here’s a preview of what’s to come.

@Myke :heart:

1 Like

I was going to just say that I updated the first post a bit, but I had some stuff laying around in my screenshot folder from the newest chapter.

4 Likes

Version 1.0 Release
Bug Log

That was a fun weekend

Enjoy

5 Likes

I’ll look forward to giving this a go this Wednesday/Thursday.

1 Like

Played a few chapters, clearly loads of work went into this. The art is excellent and the writing is solid.

I get Holmes vibes from Sugari and I’m into it.

1 Like