Fort Nunya: 1.1 Release [COMPLETED]

OVERVIEW:
Fire Emblem: Fort Nunya is a 1 chapter rom hack of FE8, featuring utterly braindead idiotic humor, multiple map objectives, and high replayability. The elevator pitch is that every player unit is given the “charge” skill, making every attack deal increased damage the further they’ve traveled in the turn. Additionally, it contains multiple, optional objectives in the form of bosses that all need to be defeated for the true ending. It really shouldn’t take that long to complete, but I have extra respect for those who can seize all objectives!

What? FEE3’s going on? Whatever, I don’t care.

1.1? I don't understand

FE: Fort Nunya was actually first released as part of a competition toward’s Vesly’s MAFC:5, but it wasn’t always like that. I was actually developing this project since the pandemic started, stopped after the school year ended (I was developing it as my senior project in high school! :)) I got burnt out, and regained motivation to finish it for MAFC:5. If MAFC:5 didn’t roll around, I probably wouldn’t have finished it (lol), but it was always planned to be released standalone.

1.1 was made because I wanted to fix a few issues with Nunya. If this is your first time seeing this, I implore you to try it out! (Like every rom hacker doesn’t want more eyes on their work)

Screenshots

Download

CLICK HERE NOW NOW NOW NOW

Credits

CLICK HERE NOW NOW NOW NOW

Future?

Way back when I had more energy, my plan for Nunya was actually to release 1.1 alongside a hack that will not be named, combined would be titled “The Bandana Collection”, and I would add garbage short hacks to it regularly. If I get a lot of eyes, that future doesn’t seem too out of reach… I have a lot of ideas (I’m the idea guy!!!) for future garbage hacks, none of which seem to ambitious. If this is well recieved, expect to see from me more!

If you encounter any issues or want to send me death threats, my discord is @BandanaSplitzzz🟢#9710, if you message someone else that isn’t @BandanaSplitzzz🟢#9710 that’s not me, and you should not be dming them.

I hope you enjoy!

7 Likes

What does sugon and Nunya mean?

1 Like

idk (keystrokes)

1 Like