Fire Emblem Three Houses Randomizer

Very, very, cool Bly! Good to see awesome tools already out for this game. Can’t wait for more.

2 Likes

“B-But she was legal in the randomizer, officer!”

14 Likes

Very confused on how to add the values to info0.bin

2 Likes

I really want to try this, but I’ll probably fuck up and corrupt all my files…

1 Like

can you post a pre edited info0.bin and info2.bin to make me and probably others lives easier i would appreciate it

2 Likes

Are you opening the files in HxD / some other hex editor?

I’d suggest creating an emunand and backing up your saves for the game. That should minimize any risk as much as possible, I think.

Just as we can’t post ROMs, I can’t post the info files here. The Rules

If both of you would like help I’d suggest joining the discord mentioned in the OP or the FEUniverse discord and pinging me, but I can continue to help here too.

1 Like

Can you show how to edit INFO0.bin in like a program? I’ve been trying to get this for days now and I would be really grateful if you helped.

1 Like

Another question can this randomizer change which units look like which i.e. claude being shown as Nemesis or not?

You will have to open it in a hex editor! I suggest HxD (that’s what I’m most comfortable with, and it’s pretty easy to use).
It might be easier for you to contact me on Discord, if possible, since we can talk 1-1 and I’ll be able to respond quicker.

In the next update you will be able to randomize recruitment! Currently I am planning 3 options: (1) randomize recruitment within houses; (2) randomize playable units (3) randomize all units (named/portrait’d enemies and players). If you’re interested in that I suggest waiting a bit longer for the next version.

Sounds great! i cant wait.Excited to see how far this randomizer will go thanks!

P.S. whats your discord?

My discord is currently bly#0420

1 Like

Tried adding you, didn’t work. :frowning:

I think you gotta share at least one server with me. You can join the FE Universe discord or the one I have linked in the OP

So, is this project gonna get anymore updates, or is it dead?

It’s been two weeks since the last reply, my dude. Hacking takes time, I’m sure Blyvern is hard at work. Three Houses is relatively unexplored hacking-wise, so I’d imagine it’s difficult

2 Likes

Yeah! Besides it taking time, I should note that I had the next update ready to go, but I had taken a trip right when the second patch came out, so I’m working on making it work with the second patch + making it easier to use (a lot of people have had trouble with the tutorial, so I wanna simplify it), and juggling that with school (I need to put in transfer requests for university, in addition to classes themselves)!

4 Likes

The OP has been updated with V0.2.1 and a link to a good tutorial (far better than what I had written out)!

1 Like

2 Likes

Quick update to V0.2.2 to add an include byleth option for randomizing assets. Also fixed potential bugs with including the dancer class and including enemy only magic. Link in OP updated.

2 Likes

Thanks to Saiko on discord for letting me know, that when randomizing stats/caps/growths without the min/max options selected, all stats would be set to 0. It’s been fixed and OP updated to V0.2.3.