Hello Fire Emblem Obsessionists,
I have been working on a FE8 ROM Hack, titled Fire Emblem: The Lonely Mirror, for about three years now and wanted to share it with the FE Community. This hack is complete from Prologue to Final with an Epilogue too.
I love the Fire Emblem series so much, and working on this project has been really fun. I have fun playing through this hack often, and I hope that this ROM hack will be enjoyable for you as well. If you wish to provide feedback in any way, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
- Original story and characters.
- 36 playable maps on single route of play (38 total).
- 44 total playable characters.
- Player choices that impact branching chapter maps, character recruitment, items, and enemy placements.
- Unique chapter objectives and map interactivity.
- Custom backgrounds that enhance story telling including hand-painted, storybook intro.
- Custom battle sprites.
- Newly introduced classes and weapon types.
- Newly added music.
- Many Support Conversations for added character development.
- Paired Endings with Special Epilogues
- Enhanced gameplay; though, staying true to classic GBA Fire Emblem.
I created a mini-trailer for Fire Emblem: The Lonely Mirror.
Jubir’s Drum Arc Trailer
Kuro Horn Arc Trailer
Full Release Trailer:
You can download a UPS of Fire Emblem: The Lonely Mirror ROM hack here:
Also, included will be credits and special thanks, character stat growth, recruitment guide, rune guide and a ReadMe to help get you going.
Favorite Character Poll:
Character Tier List: