Hello Fire Emblem Obsessionists,
I have been working on a FE8 ROM Hack, titled Fire Emblem: The Lonely Mirror, for about a year now and wanted to share it with the FE Community. I love the Fire Emblem series so much, and working on this project has been really fun. I have completed full playthroughs virtually every weekend, and I have fun with it each time; I hope that this ROM hack will be enjoyable for you as well. If you wish to provide feedback in any way, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
The project is going strong, and I am currently working on the next set of chapters. My velocity is about 1 new chapter per month.
- Original story and characters.
- 31 playable maps on single route of play (32 total).
- 38 total playable characters.
- Player choices that impact branching chapter maps, character recruitment, items, and enemy placements.
- Unique chapter objectives and map interactivity.
- Custom backgrounds that enhance story telling including hand-painted, storybook intro.
- Custom battle sprites.
- Newly introduced classes and weapon types.
- Newly added music.
- Enhanced gameplay; though, staying true to classic GBA Fire Emblem.
I created a mini-trailer for Fire Emblem: The Lonely Mirror.
You can download a UPS of Fire Emblem: The Lonely Mirror ROM hack here:
Also, included will be credits and special thanks, character stat growth, and a ReadMe to help get you going.