Fire Emblem: The dark hour. Hard Mode available. Complete

It is my first COMPLETED project that isn’t a reskin.
There was another, but I sadly had to cancel it due to burnout.

1 Like

I’m very close to finishing the hack and would like to suggest a change, could you make the 3 sentinels a bit different because im using all 3 of them in my team and find that they are mirror copies of each other in skills except personal, same weapons and it just fells redundant, maybe make one of them light-sword, another light-lance and so on, I’m pretty sure the revenant animations you’re using for them has a sword and lance animations in the repo.

Burnout is rough. Hope you’re feeling better.

1 Like

It was almost two years ago when I canceled it.

This is really cool. I noticed Myrmidon and Theif are unavailable for the avatar to pick. Was that due to lack of space?

No, the avatar creator was a blind idea attempt. But it will be expanded in the next update.

2 Likes

It’s very cool

I’ve been enjoying this so far and I’m currently on chapter 12 and was wondering, am i blind/stupid cause i never found a member’s card where did i miss it at?

I’ve been enjoying this so far and I’m currently on chapter 12 and was wondering, am i blind/stupid cause i never found a member’s card where did i miss it at? Or was it removed at some point?

The member card is removed in hard mode.

The member card is in a chest in chapter 7.

Must have blind-eyed it, oh well.

Ok, i just double checked since i’m on chapter 7 in a second playthrough. No its not.
There’s only a white gem, dragon axe and mimic. I also know i’m not using the hard mode patch. Is it possible you removed it in both by mistake?

Yeah no, I always have copies of the released version and I checked it and the member card is in fact in the far-right chest in chapter 7.

That’s weird, i only see three chests on the whole map.
And just for the sake of it we are both refering to “The one in the Dark” correct?

Yes. “The one in the dark” has three chests, the one on the far right has the member card.

ok, I just remade the patched rom to check this, somehow I ended up with a white gem where the Member’s card should have been.
Fire Emblem The Dark Hour

Hm… This shouldn’t be possible for it always had the member card since day 1.
In hard mode it instead has a poison sword.

now you get why I was so confused.
granted if it bothered me that much I could cheat a members card in.

Maybe something on your end happened like a bug or something. Idk, but at least it is still something useful.
I’ll still see if other people had this problem too.

that is true. still irksome since it locks me from the secret shops unless I cheat a Members Card into somebody’s inventory.
yeah, I figured bringing it to your attention was a smart idea at the very least.
Oh, in case it might be important i used Tsukiyomi as the patcher since it’s the only one i’ve found that actually can patch ups files.