Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade 'Remake' [FE6 in FE8] [COMPLETE]

I don’t know if this was reported before, but after the last patch released, Trec can no longer use axes, despite still having a Killer axe on his items. In chapter 7, where he starts to be playable, you really need to use axe units to pass, in my opinion.
Fire Emblem - Binding Blade Remake-0
Fire Emblem - Binding Blade Remake-1

1 Like

I fixed it earlier today, I just haven’t uploaded the latest patch yet. He’ll have a Killer Lance instead of a Killer Axe in his inventory.

1 Like

I’m talking about the support viewer AFTER clearing the game (as in, the one used to replay the conversations). Just take a look:

Only those characters appear, the others don’t. For the record, in Guinivere’s case I did see the conversations with Elen during the first playthrough, but they don’t appear as unlocked there (the ones with Melady didn’t seem to be implemented with the patch I used to play it, so I guess that may have to do with it). I would also suggest removing Debias altogether from it since he still shows up in Bors and Barthe’s support pool.

2 Likes

Okay, here are my findings…

For some reason, I can’t see the Support Viewer in the Extras menu after I complete the game. I assume the only difference from the Support Viewer before and after you complete the game is that you’re able to view the support conversations after you complete the game? Regardless, the reason why some units are unviewable are because of the following:

1. Some of the support conversation such as with Guinivere, Lowen, Debias, etc I had to remove due to them being part of PE. So, you were most likely playing a patch before I had removed them and maybe are playing it with an updated patch using a save from the old patch. Therefore, that may be causing some of the issues.

2. Depending on who you sent home in the “Send Home Units” chapter, those units appear to be grayed out. For instance, in my case, I sent home Bors. Even though he was recruited and did not die, he does not appear under whoever he has a support with.
    Ex.

I have removed the supports for Debias and made it so any unit who does not have supports at all (like the PE exclusive supports) do not appear in the support viewer. I will update it in the latest patch.

Thank you for letting me know about this. If there’s anything else I need to know, please tell me.

Sorry for to repeat but i Play on johnemulator and other android emulators this happen as well i get to chapter 16 narician talk with mudock , narician kill soidier ,Arcard and Roartz talk and then hack crash.

I don’t know if this might be the same case, but the user KrashBoomBang reported that his hack (Fire emblem: The Four Kings) may crash in chapters 8 and 9 when trying to use save points, but using the MGBA emulator is safe to continue. So try this one if you have it for android. [FE8][Complete] Fire Emblem: The Four Kings (8/19/22 Update: RR Quickfix)

Its alive again thanks i check probadly all emulators exept this one

1 Like

images (1)

Like this but at the start when the game shows the different regions of elibe; there’s like a few pixels of the blue highlight that’s a bit off from what should be highlighted as a part of a specific region

1 Like

Regarding bugs with skills, I heard somewhere that if you want prepromoted units to have their previous skills you just have to include it in the promoted version at lvl 255 so they have it automatically when they are loaded, other than that unit lvl only matters to acquire new skills.
EDIT
Shops and secret shops accessible from the world map or limited to the chapter?

I’m honestly sad that Trek isn’t able to use axes. I couldn’t help but feel like it’s fitting for him.

A-Support between Dorothy and Perceval uses Shanna and Cath’s portraits.

The new shops are a mess, like a shop with one or two items…
I recommend less shops with progressive quality, like all the iron and steels first+ Tier 1 2 range weapons, then anti-armor/knight and reavers+ tier 2 range weapons, then killers and silver etc…
Making a shop with decent equipment in the last 2 maps is plain evil, I though the point of making fe6 in fe8 was to enjoy the world map and tower to grind but right now the shop selection is even worse than vanilla.

1 Like

Been playing this and I have only one thing to say:

Spoiler

borss
borsss

Bors Emblem.

5 Likes

Just beat this hack and wanted to give a few thoughts. Overall reception is pretty positive, but in a very silly way.

• There’s a very good reason as to why Awakening doesn’t give class skills to generics, and this hack shows us why. Not being able to kill Clerics in one shot and generic Mercenaries having 21 AS is distinctly a Not Okay thing to do.

• The Phys/Mag split doesn’t really serve a purpose. Some swordies can eke some extra damage out of the Magic Swords, which I really appreciate being buyable early, but no tome unit has any use for their Str, which is baffling considering Raigh has 40 Str and 40 Mag.

• Clarine’s personal skill is also a class skill of Troubadours, and it doesn’t stack. Similarly, Sophia’s Eternal Tome doesn’t stack with her personal Bracing Stance.

• While I do like Galeforce as a unifying theme among the generals and lords, giving it to too many units is a little excessive. It’s also somewhat arbitrary; why doesn’t Guinivere get it?

• Some of the personal skill choices are bonkers. I did see that some of them got changed, but I want to talk about what I played. Killing Machine shouldn’t be on any unit, nevermind Rutger. Even Critical Force might be too strong on him. He was routinely walking around solo with 80 crit, and got 100+ crit with 0 crit weapons when near Clarine. Aptitude on Shanna is also extreme overkill; you could just buff her growths normally.

• Capture feels unintentional. I stole some things I probably should not have access to. However, I think this is extremely funny and shouldn’t be fixed. That said, I think it could use some tweaks; give the Eight Legends alternate weapons to steal so you can’t just get two copies of the legendary weapons, have enemy Prfs able to be used by your units (Runeaxe on Melady? Icy Fimbulvetr on Guinivere? Commanding Axe on Lilina?), give Fae Flametongue and Firestone animations, et cetera.

• Elffin needs… something to do, for lack of a better word. I 100% get not wanting two refreshers, but as-is he feels somewhat superfluous, especially as the vast increase to EXP income means you’ll probably get promoted Light users around that point. I’m not sure what he could do, but he needs something to stand out.

• I see in the thread that Zeiss used to have Blossom, but without it he just sucks. 25 spd. All I need to say.

• Florina and Lyn not having Prfs really stands out compared to the others. The Mani Katti is in FE8 already, just give it to her. Florina in general is kind of a liability; she should come with the Delphi Shield, especially when the other one is pretty missable.

• Speaking of treasures, Reginleif still has the Ephraim Lock on it.

• The Fire Emblem being anima magic is cute but Roy should get a proper Anima rank, especially when you lose the Fire Emblem for the Binding Blade. His Mag growth is pretty pointless otherwise.

• Re-Move is a skill that neither your dancer nor Cath should have. Absolutely insane skill.

• Some of the prf classes are also sort of weird. Sophia and Igrene are functionally identical to their original classes. They should get unique skills or secondary weapon access or something.

• Durandal is in dire straits. Between the Binding Blade, Echesachs, and potentially Hartmut’s sword, it’s way past outclassed. Armads is also not in a great place but at least it’s the only S-Rank Axe.

• Can Recruit>Halberdier Gwendolyn still Triangle Attack? I legitimately brought all three armors through the game because of the synergy between the Triangle Attack and Armor March.

4 Likes

How can I recruit Galle? I have Melady and Zeiss talked to him but he still refuses to join like in Vanilla.

If you’ve done that, make sure he survives Chapter 21. If he does, he’ll reappear on Chapter 23 and you’ll be able to recruit him.

Yes, Re-move is too powerful…

On a dancer it can be nice for added utility, but on Cath it’s a pain in the ass due to her also being hostile towards your troops.

1 Like

Exactly! I learned that the hard way!

in fact, it is quite simple to restore Mani Katti, the only problem I found when I was doing a small personal hack for Fe8 is how to put the sword as a Prfs for someone, because it always gave me an error of 6 more characters being able to use it the weapon, not just one, even putting it in FEBuilder to be just one. Maybe Zen knows how to do it better, if he does it one day in a future update for Lyn, of course.