Fire Emblem Temple of Ardesia [30 CHAPTERS, 14 Gaidens, 44 total, COMPLETED]

It’s possible to play the entire game, but I still have to do some writing and fixing bugs. So far I have no feedback from chapter 4-2 onwards, so if you have anything to report, please do it.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for this to be publicly released

Does this mean that the last maps are gameplay only with no story or is there a story ending??

wanna do a playthrough!

Exactly, but on February I will release another patch (sorry, I’ve been busy)

5 Likes

Next patch will be released tomorrow, just to be currious, did someone managed to finish the game?

3 Likes

i was planning on playing it but i am w8ting for story end credits, then ill give it a go!

I, too, am waiting for the storyline to be finalized before testing it on real hardware (via flashcard).:wink:

1 Like

Patch 1.35:

-Now the story is written up to chapter 4-3.

6 Likes

Patch 1.36:

-Now the main story is completed, I shall write the plot for the gaiden chapters soon.

7 Likes

Sooner I will release a patch that completes the story, and fix some bugs. I have tested hard mode and I can say that any veteran fire emblem player can manage to complete this hack without much troubles even in this difficult. Also a special ending will be available once you collect all S rank weapons.

6 Likes

Patch 1.37:

-The whole story is completed even the gaiden chapters.
-The game has been tested in hard mode.
-hard mode has stronger enemies and less gold
-A bonus ending can be unlocked by collecting all legendary weapons (binding blade style)
-After unlocking the bonus ending, two chapters can be played.

8 Likes