Fire Emblem: Tales From Afar - CANCELLED

They should. yes.

Awkward problem update: i ran into an issue with custom magic animations
(most weapons will have that) when i checked the magic extends the patch for it was randomly
disabled and all of the animations where gone so i will look through the rest of the hack for anymore problems but other than that nothing else had problems.

Are you using FEBuilder or buildfiles to make this? If youā€™re using FEBuilder, I might be able to take a look at stuff if you need help; Iā€™m not a pro at using it, but Iā€™ve been using it enough for the past year or so that I should be able to help if youā€™re having some issues.

Febuilder. but donā€™t worry the problemā€™s been fixed.

Act 2 released!

1 Like

New bug report: A new bug was discovered with the custom magic animations.
the animations themselves are not the problem its the target.
the character (Oliver) you find in act 2 if the character dodges the magic attack with custom animations
the game freezes. the weird factor is it doesnā€™t happen with other characters and characters of the
same class it only effects (Oliver). trying to figure out a fix.

1 Like

Good news! i found a fix for the custom magic animations freeze.
The animations had their :termination if missed: Data was placed incorrectly and that was what caused the
bug to freeze the game. so i moved the data into the intended slot and tested and it worked!

Bug fixes update released.

Here have a preview of what to expect in Act 3.

ā€¦neat nothing

Iā€™m gonna look stupid responding to this but ill do it anyway.

Preview patch. Also added screenshots.

Itā€™s fine. I like the info so far. Keep up the good work.

Thanks. i have been experimenting on giving characters more expressions through
actions in cut sceneā€™s without relying too much on text.

Here have a sneak peek of a little fun chapter.

1 Like

Woof. ok imma warn ya Act 3 2nd capital liberation chapter has its difficulty go high.
i mean look at this shaman.

And it only gets harder from here on out. good luck to yall.

1 Like

The name is too long this is why the S is missing for Sarkstalker?

Darkstalker actually but the overworld enemy icon has the name in full and i donā€™t know why
but i find it funny

Good news i found the reason behind the magic extends patch uninstalling itself.
When i re-import the black screen background to reduce glitchy pixels
it uninstalles the magic patch and when i checked other patches they are still there
its only the magic extends patch that gets uninstalled anyone know any fixes?
If not then ill refrain from re-importing the black background untill the next act is ready to launch.

If you want help with your question and Iā€™m assuming you are using FEBuilder just send a report so that it can be investigated.

Act 3 is almost ready.