Fire Emblem Sain's Tale - V 1.00 (Cancelled by now 19/06/2021)

Months after the great journey that Eliwood, Hector and Lyn went through. Now Elibe is taking its unshakable and inevitable course, but once again the world is in danger. This time Elibe is at peace, but our heroes will not fight in their homelands. Caelin disappeared from Elibe and right now Lyn and her team of knights are doing their best to find a way to return to their beloved continent. Sain and Kent lead reconnaissance missions as Lyn grows anxious to protect her beloved grandfather.
Fortunately, perhaps unfortunately, Sain continues to flirt with all the girls he sees ahead, in Elibe or in another universe he continues his destiny to find his soul half.
But this time Sain will encounter dangers and will have to deal with his greatest enemies to save the girl he swears to be his beloved future wife.

Special Thanks
  • Klokinator
  • SHYUTERz
  • HIROTO
  • Vesly
  • JeyTheCount
  • Snakey1
  • And to all FEU!

Credits

Weapons Icons

• Beansy
  • Celice
  • Sacred War
  • Seal
  • SacredStones
  • WhydidImakethisaccount
  • Zelix

Custom Animation

Golden Knight
Axe_000

Made by Nuramon.

Content Rating

Classified based on ESRB’s parameters.

• Violence
  • Mild Suggestive Theme

Screenshots

Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack1 Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack2 Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack3 Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack4 Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack6 Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack7 Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack8 Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack9 Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack10 Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack11 Fire Emblem Sain's Tale Hack12

Link to patch

Version 1.00 (Newest update by now)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nPWWWU7ADfV-qTQ6JaG6uF35uWkQQnba/view?usp=sharing

Updates per version

Update 1.00

• A smaller but better map in Chapter I.
  • Chapter II was locked to be rebuilded.

Update 0.01

• Chapter II now available.
  • New items.
  • First chapter’s dialogues optimized.

Edit1toUseLater

I will revive a hack of mine that is abandoned here on FEU. So give me your opinion.

—Main Characters—

Lyndis
Sain
Kent
Florina

Sain should use a default, SALVAGED or his own animation?

imageLance_000Lance_000

[poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]
  • SALVAGED
  • Sain’s Animation
[/ [poll ]

Kent should use a default cavalier, SALVAGED or his own animation?

imageSword_000
Sword_000

[poll name=poll2 type=regular results=always chartType=bar]
  • SALVAGED
  • Kent’s Animation
[/ [poll ]

What others characters would you like to appear?

[poll name=poll3 type=multiple results=always min=1 max=35 chartType=bar]
  • Will
  • Dorcas
  • Serra
  • Erk
  • Rath
  • Matthew
  • Nils
  • Lucius
  • Wallace
  • Marcus
  • Lowen
  • Rebecca
  • Bartre
  • Oswin
  • Merlinus
  • Priscilla
  • Raven
  • Dart
  • Fiora
  • Canas
  • Legault
  • Ninian
  • Isadora
  • Heath
  • Geitz
  • Pent
  • Louise
  • Karel
  • Harken
  • Nino
  • Jaffar
  • Vaida
  • Renault
  • Athos
  • Hawkeye
[/ [poll ]

Share to everybody you can.

Context

Months after the great journey that Eliwood, Hector and Lyn went through. Now Elibe is taking its unshakable and inevitable course, but once again the world is in danger. This time Elibe is at peace, but our heroes will not fight in their homelands. Caelin disappeared from Elibe and right now Lyn and her team of knights are doing their best to find a way to return to their beloved continent. Sain and Kent lead reconnaissance missions as Lyn grows anxious to protect her beloved grandfather.
Fortunately, perhaps unfortunately, Sain continues to flirt with all the girls he sees ahead, in Elibe or in another universe he continues his destiny to find his soul half.
But this time Sain will encounter dangers and will have to deal with his greatest enemies to save the girl he swears to be his beloved future wife.

6 Likes

“Lyn and his team of knights”
TRAP LYN TRAP LYN

2 Likes

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I’m fixing it right now :v.

Why does Lyn have the same attack as Sain with a steel lance lol
Did she get all the energy rings and no levels in the main campaign or something

1 Like

It’s due support status growth. They have different status but their support level are all the same. Maybe I will nerf it later depending on gameplay results.

Nitpicky but, but using the ESRB image that says Content rated by ESRB is probably not the best way to show your content rating. I’d just say something along the lines of “On par with ESRB T.”

1 Like

A much better way to post your topic! Great job!

Some thoughts:
-When posting screenshots, post them as original-sized GBA images. Do this by using the in-emulator screenshot function, not by, um, actually screenshotting the emulator.

Normal screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/zlBIunB.png

Your screenshots:

See how much bigger and uglier that looks? Not to mention it’s a JPG which further ruins the image quality, plus it’s stretched horizontally.

Also, worth mentioning:

*updates

1 Like

Finally some good comedy. I can tell I am gonna enjoy this.

1 Like

Hm. I’m going to fix those imagens and the update :v. Thanks for commenting :3.

1 Like

Got that. ESRB may get angry at me too :v.

To everyone!
If you (yes, you who are reading this right now) see any glitches or grammatical mistakes feel free to show me. Also I’m always open to suggestions!

wow I unveiled a raven mode I’ve been working on for a few months a while after (or before I could’ve sworn this was released before raven mode) this not realizing what that looks like, man I have bad luck. Hack looks cool though

1 Like

Cool. A new Sain hack. How many chapters will there be?

1 Like

I’m willing to do 6 chapters plus 2 chapters of main characters preparations.