Fire Emblem Romhack in need of assistance in early stages!

Hello Fire Emblem Universe i am Smorgez! An artist (sadly) from twitter who is here to announce that i am working on a romhack!!! Everything right now is in the early stages but we have a basic idea as to the story, goal, and vision. The game takes place in the continent of Creon, where we see four distinct countries. Fluros, Vaern, Anhael, and Laius. Four countries who have had a history of war, conflict and bloodshed. Despite this strained history a new foreign force threatens the sanctity of Creon and the people who reside there. You play as Iman, the advisor to the emperor who has just bore witness to the assassination of their emperor from these foreign forces and now has forcibly been established as Fluros’ new leader. Iman must work in unity with each country to protect creon from becoming another nations playground. Past enemies must become allies and work together to drive out the forces and save Creon all while having to come to face secrets previously not known.

In this game we plan to make one of the selling points be that we show and tell queer stories in a natural and non-forceful way, we are striving to create rich plots and interesting character developments. We also are drawing inspiration for characters and each countries culture from both real life influences as well as our own creative approach. We also have plans to make one of the countries (Anhael) full of dragons (because everyone loves dragons they are fire) and tie that into the plot as well as create more secrets for the player to discover teehee! We have plans to add more interesting and exciting stuff but right now at this time we need help! My team is in desperate need of individuals who not only can make detailed maps and run enemy ui, we also need extra story writers and potentially people to help aid in writing dialogue or character stories with me. HOWEVER! WHATEVER YOU CAN PROVIDE PLEASE REACH OUT AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU! Anything is helpful in this stage! We already have talented members who can create portraits, create the hack, provide additional character concept art, and we have one writer. But i would be so thankful if we could find more people to help aid in creating this story! We have a decent amount of portraits completed but since we lack vital members we do not have much to show as for gameplay but with the right team i know it will be slaying! You can reach me on twitter and instagram as well as discord! my twitter and instagram is @smorgez and my discord is smorgez#0621 ! reach out or comment if you have any questions or concerns! ill be happy to answer!!! Again thank you!!’emphasized text**emphasized text

11 Likes

again i am extremely new to the scene but i have some cool people working on the hack i just need more support and assistance!

2 Likes

I’ve only worked on personal hacks and was considering contributing to this project, until I read that you need writers and I’m not a writer. lol. Good luck though with finding writers.

1 Like

you do not need to be a writer whatever u can provide will be extremely helpful!!!

1 Like

whatever you can provide will be extremely vital!!!

1 Like

i could maybe help as a writer, im not exactly an expert though

1 Like

of course!!! hit me up and lets talk about it!

1 Like

Hello :wave: I’m not sure if I’m late to the party on this or not, but I saw you needed writers, especially on story and dialogue, amongst other miscellaneous things; if you can allow me, I’d like to help out with this project, because judging from what you’ve said here, I know this hack has a lot of potential and I’d like to help you and the rest of the team see it through :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

hiii yes!!! im available now to chat!!!

2 Likes

Hello!!! Long time no see :scream::scream::scream: Ive been extremely busy with school and working on a myriad of things but now that i’ve graduated Im super relieved and happy to work with my team more on this romhack! So far we have been focusing on story/lore stuff as well as history and characters! Shoutout to Claire and AthenaBaer and my friend Asterias with the writing! Also to epicer, shinader, queenurine, with character sprites and maps! And a special thanks to my dear friend Serif for kickstarting this all! So far this has been so much fun to work on and lead. However, i would like to ask once again for your assistance. Since I will be pretty much laser focused on this hack for the time being i think it would be a good idea to ask if there is anyone who would like to help/contribute to this hack! I wont be taking many people and you are not obligated to volunteer lol. For this hack i really need to work more closely with a map maker who could work with me and create maps that fit the locations we have and or an additional writer to help with possibly fleshing out characters, writing supports and story lore, and giving input! Or possibly even an artist who could help me with designing characters! If you do so decide to ask (first of all thank you) my discord is smorgez#0621 (just comment who u are so i know a little before hand) I would provide screenshots of the romhack so far but serif is busy LOL. Have a great day everyone and happy pride to you all! :rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::transgender_flag::transgender_flag::transgender_flag:

3 Likes

Don’t make a new thread to post an update for your hack.

I’ve merged your threads together.

1 Like

oh thank you sorry!