Morps' Blitz Crusaders: Resonance of the Destiny of the Water Crest(Old Thread)

Oh yeah happy valentine’s day btw

1 Like

can i make a cheesy roses are red poem to you now

1 Like

Forgot about it, praise zmr for this amazing fanart of chapter 16. truly catches the feels of the chapter perfectly.

5 Likes

too bad he didn’t do orson

1 Like

roses are red
circles everywhere
febuilder is
better than nightmare

13 Likes

same tbh, you should be a writer my dude

1 Like

V.1.01 is out, Fixed some glitches and added music thanks to natsumi.

1 Like

Found a bug here
Ranger anims in Chapter 4 cause the game to freeze up

2 Likes

Yeah, rest assured we’re working hard to fix all the major (and a lot of minor) bugs now that this has actually been publicly released. The game as it is right now is barely playable and that is unacceptable.

1 Like

Version 1.51 released, bugfixes, palettes, base stats, yada yada yada

1 Like

V.1.7 out, More Glitches fixed, and I think more palettes are in, along with other stuff? not sure I wasn’t in charge for that one @Giffany explain

We also have a discord for reporting glitches and the such:

1 Like

does it matter what’s been changed if ur 2 versions behind haha

added gromell, locked all ballistae to arla and tye, palettes, stat nerfs, stat buffs, the usual

1 Like

V.1.8.6 Out.

-Added Randy
-Added enemy palettes for Lyn lords
-Fixed Derek’s enemy palette
-Revised enemies on Chapter 10, mostly being a mix of unpromoted and some promoted units.
-Fixed the Silque crash
-Fixed Morps’ animation error
-Fixed the Furia crash
-Fixed the Chapter 9 glitchy events
-Altered the way ballistae work, namely the stats.
-Gave Randy and Glitchyjoe battle quotes.
-Fixed chests that crashed the game
-New weapons obtained new icons.
-Fixed chapter 21.
-Added legendary weapons.

Cheers. Next update is probably going to either be more glitches fix, or inserting some part of the script.

1 Like

Yes our version numbering is a meme

1 Like

New public release is out everyone !
We fixed many things (tiles animation, reinforcements…) and the beginning of the plot has been inserted ! (not definitive version.)
#Download
Feel free to download it, to test it.

3 Likes

Final Version Is out! there’s probably is gonna be no other updates after that one, as most of the team lost interest, and everything is pretty much done.

4 Likes

Not Rart Emblem/10

2 Likes

Hello Kirb. I’ve downloaded your game and have been playing it recently. I’ve already got to chapter 22 and have been enjoying it for a bit. However, up until chapter 22, I came across a couple of issues with the game.

1. A bit minor issues, but some of the enemy units in the game comes with weapon types that they cannot use whatsoever.

2. Chapter 22 is completely unplayable. I’ve been running into a lot of instances where the game crashes.

Any chance you might be able to fix these issues?

Edit: I tried to do it without animation, it is working fine. But yeah, need to fix the issues with the game crashing in chapter 22 with animations on.

1 Like

Hey man, this is an old post. The project is being continued here.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Thanks Pikmin.

1 Like