Fire Emblem Path of Radiance Sound Effects?

I know there’s a good number just reused in RD, which DOES have a rip (I… don’t remember where I got it from. If people want it I can upload it myself somewhere.) but PoR’s sfx are nowhere to be found. Google yields nothing but soundtrack results, RD stuff, or unrelated and unhelpful nonsense.
I tried asking in the Discord the other day and my post got washed away without an answer (to little surprise) so I figured I’d just ask here.

Does anyone have a complete rip of PoR’s Sound Effects in some usable format like Wav or Ogg? Filesize isn’t a concern for me as long as it’s in a format I don’t have to jump through hoops to use. There’s a bunch of stuff like Skill Activation sounds that don’t seem to reappear in RD and I really want them.

You might be best off just ripping them yourself. Have you tried opening the ISO in VGMTrans?

I don’t actually have the ISO, nor did I actually know that VGMTrans was capable of opening isos.
That buggy mess always crashes on me though, was there some updated version released at some point that I don’t know about? Or do you actually really just mean that crazy old thing?

It was last updated in 2016 or 2017 I believe

Is uh… there a link to its development site or something? I remember having an extremely hard time finding it back when I last looked for it.

it’s literally the first result on google

…oh.