Fire Emblem: Opinioning

God am I proud of that title.

Anyway.
Hello, everyone.

So, I’ve recently picked up and begun playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, and it’s quickly risen to be one of my favorite FE games. And while thinking about this, I thought’d be cool to document my opinion on the games I’ve played.

Tl;dr prepare yourself for shitty opinions.

Remind me to make a better summary

Fire Emblem 1 - N/A.
Fire Emblem Gaiden - N/A
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - N/A.
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - I’ve played VERY little of this game (only the first chapter) but from what I’ve played, it’s…okay? I dunno.
Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 - N/A.
Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade - N/A.
Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade - I played through Lyn’s story and a third of Eliwood’s. It’s a really solid game, from what I’ve played.
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - This game is, surprisingly, where I got my reputation as a bad FE player. It’s an okay game, I’m just bad at it :X
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - N/A.
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - N/A.
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - N/A.
Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem - N/A.
Fire Emblem: Awakening - Hoo boy. This is the one I’m currently (5/11/18) playing through. I love it. So much. It’s so much fun. I’m only at Chapter 19 but I love it so much.
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright - This is the one I started with. Even if it’s easy af, I love it. It got me into the series, and it will always have a special place in my heart.
Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest - I own this one, but my friend currently has it. So…N/A.
Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations - N/A.
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - One of my favorites. I love it so much. It has such a good story and characters and the gameplay is really engaging. I like it, a lot.

Also, if this needs to be deleted or something, can someone hit me up with a PM before doing so? I have no Idea what I’m doing :x

Edit: It’d also be cool to see what others think, if y’all aree

1 Like

Personally I’m a huge echoes fanboy lol

FE went to shit ever since famicom wars got a spinoff

1 Like

FE sucks imo lol

In My Opinions:
Fire Emblem 1 / Shadow Dragon - Never did Original, Shadow Dragon sucked really bad. Units joined really low leveled. Don’t think there was a weapon triangle? Marth had to seize and visit every village so half the time he was running around not actually fighting.
Fire Emblem Gaiden / SoV - Really good and fun first chapters. Towards endgame it dragged on and got boring.
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem / Remake 3 - Really good. Alot better then 1 and it’s the same system and whatnot. Never went overseas, but it’s really good.
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - Horse Emblem. If you don’t have a horse you better have a good reason. TBH one of my favorite games of all time. It’s story is really good, it’s pretty much medieval game of thrones.
Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 - Better playing on a second run through and not blind. It’s pretty hard, but not crazy. You NEED restore staves and like 2-3 mages to wield them it’s practically required.
Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade - Fun, kinda hard.
Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade - IMO overrated. It’s still good, just not godly like everyone says.
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Very very easy and short, still one of my favorites.
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Very easy once past beginning chapters, story is really solid though. Along with Radiant Dawn and 4 best story of the series.
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Dawn Brigade… just ew. Story is real good, kinda gets ridiculous near the end, but it’s solid the entire way through if not easy.
Fire Emblem: Awakening - Fun best easy as well. Abuse Pair-up systems and you auto-win.
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright - Meh
Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest - Like birthright but story sucks. For being the villian you kill more on birthright then this game and it’s weird, Corrin is also the dumbest person ever.
Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations - Horrid. Just trolls you with map designs that are a puzzle and nowhere near fun, and it’s a big ass slog through especially the end. The beginning also sucks cause you have three characters through several chapters and they are super overleveled. Then suddenly characters are thrown at you being massively underleved.

3 Likes

I don’t have an opinion on your opinions or lack thereof.

Those are good opinions in my (kinda) professional opinion.

Join the club…echoes is my main…Genny=Life…coming from a 16 year old

Same opinion. Best unit in echoes

Mae is objectively better.

I hear you trying to resist.

Don’t.

Mae is bae.

Edit: I’m joking with ya, no need to start another Waifu War.

shudders

Mae-be we do? (Lol, that was just there for the pun. I don’t really care about waifu-ing)

Mae is bae…I’ll admit. However, Genny felt broken, which is why I like her. Now, let’s not start a waifu war, even if someone likes Peri

I liked Genny for her balanced nostanking and versatility.