Fire Emblem Nemesis

I’m not dead. Just neglecting my work.

Also, apparently, you can’t have brave ranged weapons without some asm editing from my finding.

Help.Edit/ Wait, I forgot about Brave Bow. Maybe that one has different byte… and it does! Fixed.

I think I’ll toss out a demo in a couple of days, just need to clean up few things before then. I also need to fix few bugs my testers found, ah the joy of eventing.

You seem to make this grammar mistake a bit. Use more commas.

Naevia is the person talking.
She talks from third person.

“Are you certain this is a safe route Alvera?”

Oh that.
Thank for the catch.

Also,

“Naevia do not mind the blood.”

^ does

Wondering if I should add in a character from the start to make the starting three into four, making a five with Hilda, and finally six by chapter’s end, then seven members on the next chapter.
Would require me to increase each chapter’s difficulty at same time rehaul dialogues.

Pro:
Said character brings more plot development.
Remove the unneed Monk Reave for the next chapter making him a different unit instead to develop his history more.
Increase taste of difficulty.

Con:
Kanon might have to not be Metztli’s sister anymore, Metztli will be the only child now.
The amount of FEditor text edits -.-
Readjust stats from the start again.

So I’m asking for your opinions.

Can’t really say without having played the hack, but it sounds like it’s more work than it’s worth, imo.

Well I’ll be releasing a demo tomorrow, so you could put your thoughts after then.
It’s just something I had a sudden change in interest for a moment.

It’s now tomorrow.
I’m weird like that.
https://www.mediafire.com/?i9ohne8pghc8c6j

Download from the link provided. Use NUPS to patch the .ups file to a clean fe7 rom, read readme for known issues and what’s in the hack. Also include secrets that I hid in the game for you to find.

I swears if I hear that the patch isn’t working properly, I’m going to tear this NUPS to piece.

may contain spoilers

I tried it (Just the prologue) and it was pretty good (I found some grammar errors iirc). However, i found a “Bug”: In prologue, i recruited Alvaria and then killed Reave and Seized his village. After that, the cutscene where Cid slays Alvaria happened, and i was sended to Chapter 1B where i had Reave…
Anyway, congrats, and good luck for the future!

That’ve been added to my issues list.
I’m dumbfounded at how you guys can manage to even get Alvaria and run over to the other side for different route, thus getting the weird bug.
Actually, I don’t even know why you’re getting Reave if you got Alvaria.
I have lot of works to do on all three chapters.

We have a Wyvern Prepromo, it’s not that hard :stuck_out_tongue:

giving this a try now. I’ll let you know how it goes.

-music fade after the very first conversation is really slow and awkward.

My biggest complaint is: FIX THE IRON BOW!!!

Besides that, I’d just say get a proofreader and probably a mage really soon because the high def enemies are tough to beat.

lol, I changed every single bows to have weakness and strength.
Short bow and poison bow is the only bows to have accurate hit rate, others are hard to hit but retarded mt with some crit in.

Yeah but there’s no reliable balanced bow. The short bow has crap mt and the iron bow has crap hit. Can I have something, like, in the middle? Like the original Iron Bow?

I’m thinking of using a fresh rom, and start over in different method.
Too many things to put in, too little room to use.
That’s just me panicking, give it little mind.

Relax, you have a whole 32MB. Just discard the old data and expand… (I do it all the time :P)

Worst case scenario, you can tell me where the discarded data is and I can repopulate it with asm hackz.

-stare-

Edit: I’m thinking of doing something very cool for prologue, but it’ll have to be after route A/B are finished.
I’m working up a concept for the new shit now.

Edit2:
Crazy, since you’re crazy enough, do you think having a route be locked until the player clears ‘A’ or ‘B’ route first be possible? It could opens up new opinions.

Unfortunately not… I have yet to delve into permanent game memory… but when I do, I’ll let you know…