Fire Emblem: Maiden of Darkness. Check the OP for updates I do them everytime I achieve now

Huh, looks like you inadvertently caused the Ending Winter with that map glitch. No wonder Roy died.

3 Likes

I’m curious does Cecilia have the same battle pallete from FE6 or you made custom one?

For now, we just repaired her palette, since it got corrupted somewhere down the line.

Might be a stupid question, but did you change the effects of Clarine and Saul’s skills? Or just their names?

No, that’s a mistake of terminology on my end.

7 Likes

This weeks Roundup

• Not really much, I worked on the support table a little.

Sorry, it’s not much.

5 Likes

ROM Hacking is a hobby like any other, people work on it when they have time. Nobody here gets paid a salary to work on their projects for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Quality work takes time and effort.

If this ~700 post topic isn’t enough to merit those characteristics, I don’t know what would.

8 Likes

Should’ve added that MoD has been going for way more than 5 years

1 Like

12 Likes

Oh for the love of Naga what the hell is that?

2 Likes
1 Like

Here it is

This weeks Roundup

27 Likes

nice format lol, very fun
Have fun in pastaland!

1 Like

And just like that, I’m subscriber #50. :smiley:

Star values <3

2 Likes

14 Likes

“Wolt told me he had a present to give me” gives me a headache.

1 Like

bruh that’s the cruelest tease i’ve ever seen in my life

3 Likes

I do want to apologise slightly, but the past month when I was saying “ah we haven’t been doing much, but that’s what happens some times.” I was… sort of absolutely lying. It was more the stuff we were doing… I wanted to surprise you all with it. So I do apologise if you lost faith in the project or myself, or thought we were slacking off.

I say, as I’m about to board a plane to Italy to slack off for a month.

14 Likes

Mmm, that’sa spicy meataball.

6 Likes

So, now having read through the entire thread in three hours, I have only this to say - amazing. I’m so amazed at how much you’ve done and how committed you’ve been. I can’t think of any hack of any game with that amount of dedication (not including Elibean Nights).
And on finishing, there aren’t a couple th things i to to ask/say.

1. A huge thing that bothered me with FE6, for some reason, was that the Sage/Druid/etc. critical animations didn’t have the sound at the beginning like 7 and 8 have. Was this fixed?
  2. I think it might be useful to specify within skills if current or max HP is the one being talked about. There wasn’t one skill above that confused me a bit because of that.

Really though, amazing job.

5 Likes

Hi phone posting from Dubai. Yes we’re slowly adding the sfx not in FE6. And we’re doing so

9 Likes

Maiden of Darkness: Golden Wind :it:

4 Likes
5 Likes