Fire Emblem: Maiden of Darkness. Check the OP for updates I do them everytime I achieve now

I’m saying just wait dude.

1 Like

And that’s what I’m doing, I’m waiting, but in the waiting I’m making a question to know a little more about what I will play.

1 Like

I have not changed multi-S Ranks

If anyone wishes to know the update progress of the past 2 days. I finished Rewriting chapter 1, the base conversations for it, Chapter 2 and the base conversations for it, and I’m just editing Chapter 3’s text and writing the base conversations for it. I’m free until the 27th of February so my desire is to get a chapter done a day

Circles, Eliwan and Black Mage working together have been making Spell animations to prepare. We’ve converted the paired ending table for Event Assembler.

6 Likes

He’s saying wait to ask your questions that are this specific until the game actually launches

3 Likes

So, a quick update. First, like the thread title says, watch the OP for updates. I try to change it every time we reach a milestone. Second. You probably noticed that the Chapters are being ticked off as completed at an astounding rate. That’s because we’re very focused on writing them right now. Now, writing does not mean coded. But I did want to let people know where we were going with the project right now. We’ve just started Chapter 8, and by tomorrow I would like to be on 9x.

So, watch that OP, and stay tuned for more updates.

7 Likes

So for those not checking the OP, We just finished Chapter 13, and tomorrow we’ll be doing 13x and beyond. Finishing up the Western Isles and starting Nabata. I also feel like I should clarify, for those maybe expecting all new text. No. If we come across a conversation that does its job, we don’t feel the need to rewrite it. There’s a lot of writing in each base. Throughout the game characters talk and develop not just inside their supports but through their interactions with the army. So even if a chapter (like 12, which is a very simple chapter) doesn’t feature changed text. There is a good chance that it has base conversations to make up for that.

By all means, if someone has a complaint about dry dialog, we’ll look over it and discuss. But until then unless the writing team can find an issue with a scene (And I make sure to ask them incessantly) it will go unchanged.

10 Likes

Sweet, now go to bed.

3 Likes

Im sorry, whats the OP again, sorry slow.

1 Like

.[quote=“Jedi1997, post:375, topic:1317, full:true”]
Im sorry, whats the OP again, sorry slow.
[/quote]

Original Post. The first post in the thread.

2 Likes

Thanks Darrman

1 Like

Will there be a demo anytime soon or are u just focusing on finishing the game?

1 Like

He answered this question in the OP, check it out.

2 Likes

Question will lyn hector and eliwood mention the tactician Mark at all?

1 Like

To quote the OP that you should read

4 Likes

Why would they? Mark’s essentially a non-character.

4 Likes

Updated that we’ve completed up to Chapter 16, the end of the Nabata arc. So we’ve finally entered Lycia, Redux.

10 Likes

Onmi, you’re doing a very great job and i can’t wait to see this game released, the only thing that i would change is Shin’s personal skill, instead of giving to him Canto, I would prefer it as a Skill badge.

1 Like

Nah, Console-Canto sounds lit

1 Like

You think?

1 Like

We have now completed 23 chapters and 23 bases of the game, in just 25 days. That means we have completed half of the writing, to the end of the second Lycia arc.

6 Likes