Fire Emblem in Death Battle

Hmm, as per what I know about a few of these match ups I’ll give my critique.

Takumi VS Hanzo.

Hanzo honestly wins due to the sheer advantage of experience. Topped off by Hanzo being capable of fighting at point blank, something takumi can’t do without an external skill. and before Skadi’ doppleganger is brought up, yes bring a clone that physically shares life with you to a death match against someone with a shotgun arrow.

Byleth VS Shulk.

Entirely depends on if the monado can actually damage byleth due to lore, otherwise its still a null round, seeing the future and rewinding to the past nullify each other pretty well.

Guts vs Dimitri.

If i have to even explain how one sided this one is then I certainly can’t help you.

Finally, Marth VS Hero.
This particular fight entirely depends on which DQ hero is chosen. There is exacly one Hero the falchion would actually be effective against that being Eight solely because he’s half Dragovian. Most of the other Hero’s either have better fighting ability due to having easy magic access or training.

Honestly 99.9% of Fire emblem characters are completly screwed against most anime characters due to largely being normal humans with above average abilities.

That makes sense.