Fire Emblem - Heroes Remake (V6.5, 339 Chapters)

Click to Play
fe7-jp-stunning-tribble-0
Sister Topic:

42 Likes

As someone who’s never played FEHeroes, I like the idea of porting the basic story-line, characters and game-play over to the GBA system. Obviously this hack has a long way to go, but I wish everyone contributing towards the project the best of luck.

Is the plan to make it as faithful as possible or simply an enjoyable experience?
It’s impossible to do both.

2 Likes

Cool. I wanted to do something like this eventually and I might take this as reference when/if it happens.

Remake means as faithful as possible.

I really think you could take some distance from the original storyline of FE Heroes, since a lot of people find it neither very interesting nor well-written.

I think the community should take this opportunity to try and make a better story if it is possible.

This way, even people who disliked the FE Heroes story could enjoy playing this hack ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Laughs in every remake that is not faithful

7 Likes

The project is very good. I like it very much. The author has worked hard

1 Like

Thank you.

Support it. My favorite animation uses 30 colors :smile:

1 Like

Wait, shouldn’t this be a demake?

Cool! This is the most exquisite map I have ever seen in GBA versions
大佬,你是国人吗……看你那个视频里是在打汉字的诶

Yeah, you can regard it as demake.

aight so this is hella ambitious and i applaud the extensive effort so far, but getting too ambitious will only mess you up in the future. trust me i know from experience
between august 2018 and august 2019 i was part of a team who wanted to make an extended version of an album we all enjoyed, but our ideas were so ambitious that the final product was delayed a million times and when it finally released it was kind of a mess
i’m still proud of it, but it also showed me that being too ambitious can hit a project really really hard
tl;dr: check yourself before you wreck yourself

Thanks for your kind remind. I don’t think it too ambitious. I wrote 70 chapters in title, but in fact I have already completed nearly all maps and scenerio text for the rest chapters. I complete one chapter in 20 minutes (I have a post on it.). I have my plan on the whole project.

2 Likes

It is known to all.

this is really cool enjoying it so far but i do wish the menus were in english

Can i have a link to dowload it ?

looks great but man anna’s hair looks rough

I don’t see the download link I would love to try it out if I could find it on here. 3:

1 Like