Fire Emblem - Heroes Remake (V6.5, 339 Chapters)

Is this playable?

https://github.com/laqieer/fe7-jp-stunning-tribble/releases/latest

1 Like

Thanks! ^^)/ Also what are this source codes? And is this for fe8 to patch with this hack?

Read README please.

2 Likes

Wait wait, I wanna download this! 0w0 how I download it and which FE to patch with this game?

Here.

Congratulations on this conversion project - it’s really fun, original and long lasting.
But how come the game menus (options, description of weapons, items, characters etc.) are not also in english? This is a real shame, and for a western player, it ruins the overall gaming experience and the sense of immersion/ involvement in the events and the overall gameplay. :thinking:
Do you have any intention of making them (menus) available in english in a future release?
In any case, thanks for your efforts and kudos for your creativity. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Oh ok and sorry for the late reply! thanks ^^)/

Nintendo lying about console exclusivity smh :angry: :angry: :angry:

really cool project, the story of heroes isn’t that bad so putting it in a real fire emblem is a great idea, keep up the great work!

The current system framework is too complex for furthur development. The sequel to it will support multilingualism better including nearly all texts in the game and more language options.

1 Like

Thank you for your support!

1 Like

Looks cool but the option to set it in english does not work.

To those who want to use cheat codes, well common codes won’t work like this exp cheat at position 1 3202BD59 00xx. It will cause glitch or worse. Subtract the last digit by 4, instead of 3202BD59 use 3202BD55. So this to other codes and it will work just fine.
@Kratoscar2008
Only the conversation will be translated to English. I hope they will translate the menus too at least in the future.
@MisakaMikoto
That would be great cuz most of us don’t read japanese so we can’t use the full potential of the characters especially their active and passive skills.

Mod edit: do not triple post

I see.
Hope at least the text display is fixed because as it is is a chore to read.

I am sorry to announce that English story is removed since v5.28 due to lack of ROM space. Notice that you can still enjoy English story with v5.27, but it only has first 299 chapters, and future story is in Japanese only.

I am sorry to announce that this project is suspended since v6.1 (with 339 playable chapters) because ROM space has run out.

2 Likes

@MisakaMikoto , Sorry to hear this, but thank you for your work so far. I know this has already been asked, but I’ll say it again: Could you also translate the menu, weapons and items into english? If space available is the problem, why don’t you use abbreviations?

Shame you’ve already hit the GBA’s actual max size after expanding it once already. IIRC there were a couple 64MB carts for movies (one was Shrek 2 which is the entire reason I remember this existed) but they had a hardware solution.

Thanks for your interest. Multi language support may be considered when the project is completed. I prefer to focusing more on the completion of the project now. As you may know, the localization of a game is not that easy, especially for a personal fan project. I have other projects as well as my real life, so I cannot afford to develop and maintain several versions at the same time.

1 Like

Hello, anyone know if save file from 5.27 is compatible with 6.5? Very interested in playing this but wasn’t sure if I should start with English patch or just play jpn version all the way.

Thanks.