New Trailer! Bloodlines 3.32 PUBLIC PATCH is RELEASED! Check the first post

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

heartbreak

15 mins of fame ended

2 Likes

Youā€™ll always be a superstar, ghastu!

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry Iā€™m not famous either

2 Likes

Ghast im following your youtube channel, im new to hacking and yourr work just broke the FE barrier. You just expanded the game like you expand a class table (A thing i still cannot do at this point XD) I wonder, could you do a Female Vampire? Lol, i have some ideas but i really suck at spriting. Keep your hack up i really love all ther chars and the custom animations.

1 Like

thanks bud~
I wasnā€™t the first to expand the class table! A lot of bigtime hacks do that but I appreciate the comment regardless!
Female vamp? Not really my direction iā€™m going into for my world. But yuo never know what could happen.
Glad you enjoy my stuff :octopus:

2 Likes

this is your brain

this is your brain on drugs

4 Likes

But you still havenā€™t changed the forrrrts

1 Like

Didnā€™t you want to use coral or something for the forts?
I remember whilst watching your AMA that all I could think of was the GBC Zelda Oracle games, because they had underwater segments, maybe youā€™d find something there, or in another gba game?

2 Likes

thatā€™s actually a really quick solution to my problemā€¦
I have no idea why I would never think to use that instead of custom stuff.

Good thinking haha

1 Like

Wait, what -is- that? Is that blue-green sand, or underwater, or a really oddly coloured desert? (Considering the enemies, itā€™s not the latter, thoughā€¦)

Also, are the jellyfish ā€œotherā€ units, or enemies that happen to be green for whatever reason?

1 Like

chapter 9ā€™s map literally takes place under water. And Jelijeliā€™s are 3rd factions like the swarms were

1 Like
1 Like

You should get some magic hax that changes their palette to the purple units from link arena

1 Like

I donā€™t know why but whenever I read Jelijeli I think of Chuchus from Zelda

2 Likes

wtf

that sounds fucking sweet

1 Like

I wonder if before FEXNA comes out someone can hack up a multiple faction patch, or something to that effect.

Three way war. :3

1 Like

@NICKT
Bloodlines has that already lol

1 Like

Well, at least now the fact I havenā€™t played a hack in years is out in the open. ._.

On the flipside, east toast or purple pumpkin, how far would you say youā€™re into with this hack?
Like, progress wise.

1 Like

itsā€¦ um

not even half way done :octopus:

1 Like