New Trailer! Bloodlines 3.32 PUBLIC PATCH is RELEASED! Check the first post

thanks dude that means a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

wat u do.

Uhh, I started Dewey’s turn from south of the shrub, moved into the vendor and sold the Red Stamp, and this happens on EP. IIRC, anyway.

1 Like

huh, weird… I’m gonna try that out

1 Like

NPC!Sadaati will approach wounded player units, but not heal them.

Edit: She healed Malcolm, but doesn’t seem to heal other units? Or maybe there’s an HP threshold…

Edit: Ok, definitely an HP threshold.

1 Like

i didn’t even know there was such a thing as a threshold! :o

1 Like

keegan keep uppppp!

1 Like

just updated the patch to let you know
So i found out that rallel doesn’t cause a game over if he dies, which isn’t supposed to happen. that’s fixed, also his animation is fixed!

1 Like

Also this character got seriously messed up

Looks like one of the ‘riddle’ events got triggered by the red team or something? This happened on enemy phase and it gave me a riddle…

1 Like

hahahaha yikes! i can fix that, what should happen is that if an enemy gets to the throne, it causes a game over. That didn’t happen, did it?

1 Like

Yeah, it did. That map is hard btw, the reinforcement placement is really awkward, everyone’s start positions seem to be exactly what you don’t want and the boss doubles almost everyone and has 1-2 range…

also I have absolutely no idea about your last two riddles

1 Like

that sounds like the difficulty was bullshit hard as opposed to legit hard. What do you suggest for start positions if you have any?

1 Like

Put Bram closer to the front and the thief closer to the back so he doesn’t have to double back all the way to get the chests. The main bullshit tho is reinforcements coming up from those stairs in the middle of the map, it’s just too hard to plan around that. As for the boss, -2 AS would go a long way towards fixing the problem.

BTW, in part 2, you can re-get the chests, which is kinda lol. I also have no idea what ‘frenzy howl’ is supposed to be for, it barely does any damage to anything and with bad hit rates. Does it actually berserk if it hits or does it just use that animation? Also I really love what you did with the cutscene in between, great storytelling there, does stuff with the engine I haven’t seen before. 2nd!Seeker is kind of a disappointment tho :stuck_out_tongue:

Although honestly, I feel like there should just be more chapters leading up to this fight, and then you’d have to recalibrate it anyway idk. There’s a lot of story to take in here for just a prologue and 4 maps.

1 Like

aah, okay, I’ll move tyren and get rid of those middle stairs reinforcements.

the chests I tried to assign ID’s them so they couldn’t be reopened after that map got loaded again, but I had a hardtime getting it to work for some reason :\

and yes haha the frenzy howl berserks if it hits. as far as the story goes, the unexplained nature of things was intentional. It gets a lot more cleared up in the second part.

thanks for the feedback though! I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try giving the door to the chest room an ID and just activating the ID again when you get to ch4pt2, so that way the door can’t be opened again. You could also have conditions when you load the map again that check if the chests’ IDs were activated, re-activating the tile change for whichever ones were open to stay consistent. Given that you have LOMAs between part 1 and 2, it may be more trouble than it’s worth, but it would be a nice polishing touch.

Bloodlines is hack of year for all years, etc

1 Like

hi sqawl! will message you in the skype group!!! :DDDD

1 Like

I know, but it seemed wrong not to post support here at least once. Also, skype messages tend to get buried

2 Likes

So cool news

the pixel garbage in malcolm’s focused map sprite is fixed! After inserting the promoted class of Malcolm, the pixels disappeared. Looks like it was the Wyvern Lord’s map sprite that was giving it a hard time!

1 Like

Nice. ~(’.’ )~

2 Likes

Hm… I wonder how characters of animal-race classes will promote… would Malcolm promote with just a plain Elysian Whip, or…? Who knows?

Can we have magic using animals please? Because there aren’t any offensive magic Laguz other than a few dragons… right?

1 Like

magic using animals or djuron?

1 Like