Fire Emblem Avengers Hack

Iron%20Man%20Map%20Anim

2 Likes

Iron%20Man%20Spider%20Man%20Map%20Draft

Shitty Spiderman draft map hover animation. So far he just shoots a small web with a static animation. I need to make the movement animations and the idle selected animations for both so far, but it is a start. Despite being rather meh, I like how the Iron Man one turned out.

Iron%20Chapter%202%20Map%20mugs
Here is all of the current demo idle hover map animations on the second map. If it isn’t obvious, Spiderman and Starlord are at the top and Iron Man and Doctor Strange are at the bottom.

Iron%20First%20map Iron%20Asgardian%20info Iron%20Strange%20info Iron%20Strange%20unfinished%20mug Iron%20Thor%20and%20Strange Iron%20Hera%20Map%20Event

Progress is coming along. Map movement sprites have been finished for the first few characters, and a functional first chapter has been developed. I have someone helping me with mugs, and additionally, I intend to get 2 more maps finished for a playable demo soon. In the meantime, here’s a few previews of Chapter 1.

3 Likes

gba_48%4030%20O'Neill_8AD104

Tried my hand at making a portrait for the first boss, Skurge the Executioner.

imagine avengers end game…but as a fire emblem cutscene

To the few of you that have followed this and stuck with me despite this being just a concept, thank you so much. I really appreciate the help I’ve received from around the community to make this hack become a reality. That being said, Chapter 1 is complete and aside from a few small things, Chapter 2 is also finished for the most part. It shouldn’t be too hard to complete, and I’m going to be making a new post when I can with a Dropbox link to these demo chapters, some screenshots of what the project has so far, and a link to the projects Discord server. New details of tweaked features will also be added.