Fire Emblem 7 Path of a Hero and Fire Emblem 6 Royal Army Let's Play

Hi everyone, this is a let’s play of my mod for Fire Emblem 7 and Royal Army for Fire Emblem 6.
I am a guy who creates for passion and I really love what I create and I also like to share it with people.

Before watching the video you need to know:

1. This is a fanfiction, the story is set in Elibe but the narrative is completely different, so don’t expect just a simple reskin mod.
  2. Before commenting, if you want to do it, think that this is a reskin, so avoid comments like ‘’ Why does that character have a different class than the original?, Or ‘‘Why does that character have a different behavior in the story?. It is much better the original’’.
    If you have to comment, do it right, thanks.
  3. I would like to create a story-telling rather than a ‘‘commentary let’s play’’, so I’ll just play without commenting, also because I’m Italian, and I don’t know English very well.
  4. I used Google translate to create the story, so there might be some errors in the dialogs, and although I have tried several times to improve the dialogue, I’m sure there will certainly be errors.

Here is the link of the first video.

Fire Emblem 7 Path of a Hero:
Prologue. 1: A Rude Awakening
Prologue. 2: The lair of bandits
Prologue. 3: Raid.

Fire Emblem 6 The Royal Army:
CH 1: The Pricess of Ostia.
CH 2: The Journey Continues.

For me this is the first time I have done such a thing in this place, so if I violate any rules, please let me know.
For those who decide to watch the video and accompany me in this new adventure, I wish you a good viewing. :wink:

Due to the latest update done to my FE 7 Path of a Hero mod, a few things have changed, so I decided to redo the LP from the beginning.

The videos I uploaded will be deleted and replaced by the new ones.
For those who are following the LP and have already seen those videos, I have decided to load in addition to the Path of a Hero LP also the Royal Army LP so as not to bore them.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

You are really devoted in doing this LP.

1 Like

I love what I have created, even if for many it will be just a simple reskin.
Also I do it as a hobby, every now and then I take 30 minutes to play my mod and I enjoy it.
Also only thanks to this LP I was able to further improve the quality of my mod.
As I created these videos, I increasingly realized that the mod was in need of an update.

In fact, now I’m undecided whether to redo the entire LP, due to the latest update that modifies the events to make them more realistic and smoother, or whether to continue the LP and edit all the videos of the first narrative arc later.

Yes and no I will have completed my mod 5-6 times, so by now I’m used to replaying it, the fact is this, how many times can I replay or complete it, my mod never stops entertaining me and I don’t understand why ahahha.

1 Like

Due to the latest update done to my FE 7 Path of a Hero mod, a few things have changed, so I decided to redo the LP from the beginning.

The videos I uploaded will be deleted and replaced by the new ones.
For those who are following the LP and have already seen those videos, I have decided to load in addition to the Path of a Hero LP also the Royal Army LP so as not to bore them.

1 Like

Prologue. 4: Leader of bandits
Arc. 1-1: A brave princess

Fire Emblem 6 The Royal Army:

CH 3: Lion Heart
CH 4: Cold Look

1 Like

Arc. 1-2: Help the weakest
Arc. 1-3: Black Fang

Fire Emblem 6 The Royal Army