Fire Emblem 65: The Bragi Blade 776

I know she normally can’t, but I didn’t want to have to program a promotion event. Her and Sarah’s class is replacing an unused class in the files, and I just forgot to assign Master Seals as a promo item.

2 Likes

Also, here’s the link to an updated version of the patch with some of the issues fixed. Thank you so much for the feedback. It’s helped a ton!
Fixes:
Robert’s name has been fixed.
Runesword no longer steals HP into infinity.
Henning is a hero a again after a mistake on my part.
Dancing no longer crashes the game.
Linoan and Sarah promote with a master seal.
Linoan and Sarah don’t softlock the game when doubling.
(Forgets the link like an idiot)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sUPgwpYw6GJrEVUWB9Oa7zQTJ1ljA9NL/view?usp=sharing

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m loving it so far. :slight_smile:

One question: does Ronan have low Str and high Res growths? (since Thracia Mag is used both offensively and defensively) also Mage Knights

Yes.
If a unit uses a physical weapon, I used str as their atk stat and “mag” as res. If a unit uses magic, I used the “mag” stat as both magic and res.

1 Like

I dunno how this happened but I’m not complaining
Fire Emblem Bragi Blade_1626543095108
A̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶

Two chapters later…
Fire Emblem Bragi Blade_1626551444146

Edit: also anyone can use the Wind Sword, and it gives a sword rank when used by any class who doesn’t have any (it basically works like when the player uses Stone in FE8)

So, no idea what happened with the stat thing. I’ll have to look into it, and thank you about the wind sword. I’ll look into it when I get home.

1 Like

Now whenever I choose to restart a chapter, his speed goes up to 52 somehow.

Uhm… I really don’t know why that happens. I might need to ask about that.

Hey, I fixed the wind sword thing, but I am still clueless about the speed thing. Thank you again for all of your help!

1 Like