Fire Emblem 11 (Shadow Dragon) Pick My Edits Submission Thread

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE SMALL POST BEFORE SUGGESTING SOMETHING

I recently played around a bit with Blazer’s FE11 Nightmare modules and Armadillo8’s updates to some of those modules and figured out how to properly use them.
I’ve never really seen a Shadow Dragon PME before and since its my favorite game i decided why not ask you guys. Since its just nightmare i obviously can’t edit everything, or even just GBA levels of editing, but what can be easily changed is:

• Characters, including their bases, growth rates, and weapon levels The max personal growth rate amount is 128%
  • Classes, including bases, growths, promotions, and adding the Soldier class from the prologue
  • Reclass sets, can’t have more than 10 or so classes in one reclass set iirc, although you can have more than the 6 vanilla class sets, and a class can only be in one class set
  • Items, including their stats aswell as effectiveness and effects like Brave effect or door opening
  • Chapter editor, so changing units allegiance, changing unit position via coordinates, and so on
  • An assignable special bonus, either hit and/or crit bonus from 5-15%, thief’s unlock ability, or both, assignable to both characters and classes.
  • Class Types, for example making mages weak to Ridersbane by counting them as mounted.
  • Class Movement types, so you could have ballistas which fly like pegasi.
  • Class EXP boost, giving classes more EXP by giving them the thief’s exp boost tag
  • What Class promotes into what, no split promotions unfortunately.
  • Boss data aswell as the data of all generics with the exception of generics.
  • Enemy Class growths, these are the growths enemies use to level, and could be increased to increase the difficulty.
  • Weapon types useable by classes, i may even be able to assign them animations from other classes.
  • Portrait swapping

Please keep in mind the character’s personal bases and growths get added onto their classes bases and growths, and that reclass is a possibility. So be exact with whether you mean Personal stats or Final stats in their default/changed class

Go ham with edits that are inside those limitations, let’s make it as crazy as possible while still trying to make it somewhat of a challange. I’ll try playing it on Hard5 Ironman after its done and will be making the hack available via xDelta patching.

I don’t know how many people we’ll actually get here, so for now I’ll say 2 edits per person per day, so you can, for example, submit 2 on the first day, and another 2 on the second day for a total of 4. But this may be changed.
Submitting your friends’ edits works too, as long as they’re fine with it, and you mention it in the message. I’ll be keeping track of all the changes in a text file.

It is now day 2, so everyone who previously submitted changes can now submit 2 changes again

Here is a link to the File where you can see all the changes done. Still being developed obviously.

All Unit Edits so far, outdated, just check the doc:
  • Marth: Is a Soldier with his FE12 Growths and has a Wing Spear instead of a Rapier. His Caps are also set to 30.
  • Frey:
  • Norne:
  • Abel:
  • Cain:
  • Gordin:
  • Draug:
  • Shiida: Swapped with Minerva, although she becomes a lvl1 Draco. Anyone previously recruited by Shiida is now recruited by Minerva
  • Jagen: Is a Horseman with his FE1 growths, and the changed personal bases (3HP, 3SKL, 2SPD, 7LCK, 2DEF).
  • Wrys: Is a Swordmaster with slightly improved personal bases (+2HP, +1STR,+1MAG, +3SPD, +3RES)
  • Ogma: Is a Freelancer/Chameleon with the final growths: (60%HP, 30% everything else)
  • Barst
  • Cord: Is a Dark Mage with a final Magic Growth of 40, and a final Magic base of 4
  • Bord: Is a Marth Lord with his FE12 personal growths, except Luck and Magic, which is switched.
  • Darros
  • Castor
  • Julian
  • Lena
  • Navarre
  • Matthis
  • Merric
  • Roshea
  • Vyland
  • Sedgar
  • Wolf: Is an Earth Dragon with the final growths: (60HP, 50STR, 0 MAG, 80SKL, 80SPD, 30LCK, 50DEF, 30RES) but he keeps wolf’s bases and is now level 1
  • Hardin
  • Wendell
  • Rickard
  • Athena
  • Bantu: is now a Berserker with FE7 Fargus’ Normal Mode Bases
  • Caesar
  • Radd
  • Roger
  • Jeorge
  • Maria
  • Minerva: Is swapped with Shiida, but is now a Lvl1 Pegasus Knight. Anyone previously recruited by Shiida is now recruited by Minerva
  • Linde: Has her Final MAG, SPD, SKL, LCK, and RES at 15, with Final growths being at 60 for those stast. However she has only 1 Final HP and 0 Final DEF, and 0% final growth in both
  • Jake
  • Dolph: Now has the Personal Stats: (10HP, 15LCK, 9DEF, 9RES) and personal growths: (100HP, 70LCK, 60DEF, 50RES) and B lances. But also gets -3STR, -2SKL, and -5 to all non mentioned growths.
  • Macellan
  • Tomas
  • Boah
  • Midia
  • Horace
  • Astram: Is a Warrior with FE6 Bartre’s Final Bases and Growths aswell as a Brave axe and Poleaxe
  • Beck
  • Catria
  • Palla
  • Arran
  • Samson
  • Xane
  • Etzel
  • Est: Has 200 personal growths but 1 in all personal bases except HP
  • Tiki
  • Ymir
  • Elice
  • Gotoh: Can now wield the Hammerne instead of Lena
  • Nagi
9 Likes

give est 255 in every single growth and make all of her stats 1 except for hp which you keep as normal.

1 Like

Make Wrys a pre-promoted swordmaster

1 Like

Should i keep his growths and bases the same?

1 Like

Change his bases a bit, but keep the growths

How about Horseman Jagen with B Bows, D Swords.
Replace his silver lance with a silver bow and add a vulnerary to his inventory.
For his growth rates, give him his FE1 growths (10% HP/Str/Skl/Spd, 0% Everything else. Class growths will still help him out, I guess.)
Give him a personal base 3 HP, 3 Skl, 2 Spd, 7 Lck, 2 Def. He should still be good for a long while.

1 Like

Funnily enough his Personal growths in SD are
0HP, 5STR, 10MAG, 10SKILL, 5SPD, 30LCK, 5DEF, 5RES
and his bases are 1,1,1 in Speed, luck and defense with everything else at 0, so his FE1 growths could be considered a small buff. He’ll definitely be a bit stronger than regularly. Definitely a very interesting choice!

1 Like

Make Marth a Solider, Instead of Rapier give him Wing Spear.
Give Marth his FE12 growths to make up for his possible low bases.
Make his stat caps all 30 [except for hp of course] no more Medeus doubling![1st]
Make Bord a Lord make his growth rates like they are in FE12 expect for Magic, swap that with his Luck growth.
Call the Levin Sword Bord’s Bolt & make it his Prf.[2nd]

3 Likes

Should i increase the Soldier Level cap to 30 to align it with the Lord level cap of 30? Nervermind, it already was.
Also i’d count that as 1 edit since it both edits 1 character, so you can make another edit if you want

2 Likes

You mean it wasn’t before? Well yes then.

1 Like

I can’t really rename things but I can make the Rapier work like a levin sword or just give him a regular levin sword without weaponlock.
Technically that’d be a 3rd edit as its editing an item, so i’ll keep it at Lord Bord with the other edits for now

2 Likes

General Gazzak. Give him 0 agility and luck, 10 defense, and an iron lance/bow.

3-5 range Stonehoist with +30% accuracy.

1 Like

Make poison lances 1-2 range, 110 hitrate, 10 crit, 10 WGT.

1 Like

@flasuban Done
There are no Poison Lances in FE11 Klok, so i unfortunately can’t do that

1 Like

Shit. There is a Devil Axe though, iirc.

Change the Devil Axe to 20 Mt, 150 Hit, 50 Crit, 0 WT, and have it pierce defenses.

Go ahead… roll the dice. Take that bet.

2 Likes

No Pierce defense either, but i could make it effective against Armor, Horses, Dragons, Ballistas, or up to 3 of the aforementioned at once.

2 Likes

That works.

Also, for my character edit:

Linde. Give her 15 MAG, SPD, SKL, LUK, and RES, but 1 HP and 0 DEF. She will have 60% growths in all her good stats, and 0% growths in HP and DEF. Also, she starts at level 15.

The ultimate glass cannon.

1 Like

I made it effective against Horses, Armor and Dragons. Also do remember that class stats get added onto Character stats, so she’ll end up with 17HP, 18MAG, 16SKL, 19SPD, 22LCK, 2DEF and 16RES. That okay with you?

1 Like

1st edit - Make Ogma a freelancer, give him a 60 in Hp and 30 in everything else and have him be able to use weapons(preferably swords) while not transformed. 2nd edit - make Wolf an earth dragon with multiple different breath moves, 60% in HP, 50% in strength, 0% in magic, 80% skill, 80% in speed, 30% in luck, 50% defense and 30% in resistance with 7 move. Same bases as regular wolf but on level 1 instead of 3.

1 Like

make Bantu a Berserker, with Fargus’ growths and bases (normal mode)

1 Like