Fire Emblem 11 (Shadow Dragon) Pick My Edits Submission Thread

In gba, you can do -stats to reduce them below the class. Maybe you can do the same in DSFE?

1 Like

Are those Ogma stats growths or bases? I feel maxing all his stats out, making him available in chapter 2, and giving him a useable weapon with those stats would be a bit extreme. I’d be more than fine with all those changes except the sword usage tbh but i’ll let it be your call at the end of the day, so let me know.
I’m fine with the Wolf Change but 7 move is technically a class change which would be 3 edits, so i’ll keep it at 6. There are no breath moves but i can give him all 4 dragon stones.

2 Likes

Yes you can, i just wasn’t sure if you meant “make her final stats go up to that point” or “make those her personal stats”

2 Likes

Yeah, I wanted those to be the stats she comes with when recruited.

1 Like

Swap Shiida and Minervas recruitment but swap their classes as well. So that Minerva joins you as a Pegasus in Ch.1 and Shiida as a Dracoknight in Ch.10 respectively.

2 Likes

Astram is now FE6 Bartre. Same bases, growths, and wranks. Joins with a brave axe and a poleaxe for good measure.

I don’t think you could recruit many characters without Shiida joining so early. I can change Shiida into Minevera and Minerva into Shiida as a workaround, but their names won’t be changed. Also what about their stats? Should i downlevel/autolevel them or just keep their bases intact? A downleveled minerva might be really weak.

@KrashBoomBang
Should i keep him as a Hero or Change him to a warrior like Bartre?

1 Like

Oh right I forgot about the whole recruitment thing, yeah that works. And no just keep their bases as they are. I just want you to have a redhead waifu at ch.1. Priorities :smiley:

1 Like

Change him to a warrior, of course!

1. Make the warp staff prf to Gotoh instead of Lena
  2. Change ridersbane to 16 might but 30 hit

If I may request an edit: Roshea switches class and weapon levels with Wolf and Vyland switches weapon level and class with Sedgar. They keep the same bases and growths.

Oh and maybe it would be funny if you change the name of the enemy boss Sterlin into Stalin or changing the pachyderm to elephant. :thinking:

I just noticed that I could make a second edit! (I really should read things like this more closely.)

How about you make the Blizzard tome effective against Manaketes. Just get rid of that pesky 5 crit. And maybe increase it’s cost to around ~1000 gold if you can. (I don’t know how price editing works in DSFE.)

@Bwan Fargus doesn’t have any growths, so I’ll keep Bantu’s growths for now.
@KrashBoomBang Sorry for the additional ping, but should i make Bartre’s growths his personal growths before class growths, or his final growths with the warrior class already calculated? I’m assuming the latter. In that case his personal Growths would be -10HP, 0STR, 5MAG, 5SKL, 20SPD, 20LCK, 20 DEF, 20RES.
@ToGY I’m assuming you mean the Hammerne Staff? Warp isn’t locked to anyone in FE11, but Hammerne is locked to Lena.
@XPGamesNL Did i get that correctly, you want Vyland and Roshea to swap classes with Sedgar and Wolf? The other guy already made Wolf into an Earth dragon, so i’d have to keep his edit when he responds. Also that’s editing 4 characters at once, unfortunately against the rules. So i could only swap Vyland and Sedgar at most. As if Sedgar wasn’t OP already lmao.
Can’t change any names unfortunately, otherwise i’d gladly do it.
@Merpin Manaketes get counted as Dragons, so it’ll be effective against Wyverns too. Otherwise it should work perfectly fine though

1 Like

His final growths as a warrior, yeah.

1 Like

Dark Mage Cord is the best meme-reclass Shadow Dragon has to offer, so might as well make it viable by having him reclassed to it from the start and bumping his final Magic growth up from 30% to 40%. Might as well give him a final base Magic stat of 4 too. He can keep his E tomes to balance him.

1 Like

You can edit names by going into the “m” folder in data and editing en_system. You can’t make names longer than the existing amount of letters, but you can change them.

1 Like

Ah thanks for explaining how it works, according to the Decompressing Text text file you need an Hex editor, so i assumed it’d be somewhat hard since i haven’t really learned Hex editing yet. I’ll put it off till i’m done with the other edits and then see if i can do it

1 Like

Let’s make Dolph a bit more interesting.

Buffs: Personal HP base 10, personal Luck base 15, personal Defense base 9, personal Resistance base 9. HP growth 100, Luck growth 70, Defense 60, Resistance 50. Also he has B Lances.

Nerfs: -3 personal base Strength, -2 skill, -2 speed. 5% growths in all of these, as well as Magic. If any of these would be 0, just make them 0.

Now he’s the ultimate wall. Can’t deal any damage but is near invincible. Arguably he’s less interesting, though.

1 Like

Dolph is actually one of my favorite Archanea characters, he may not seem like it but he has a 30% speed growth and 5 base SPD and can be really good if reclassed. He’ll do his job as a wall so much better now, regardless of what Class he is in.

1 Like

Yeah those are ogmas growths sorry and if able to give him sword usage, give him a D rank in swords. I was saying give him a sword to use when he’s not transformed so he can still be viable without having to morph every time just to do anything. Sorta like how they did Xane in FE3 and gave him the ability to use swords when not transformed into another unit. Okay, I was just saying giving Wolf the 7 move so technically he could still attack at a decent distance like his starting class. But that’s okay also that sucks you can’t give him any breath moves but all the dragon stones work out, also would having all of the dragon stones allow him to be used throughout the rest of game? But thanks for getting back to me!

1 Like