Emperor Arden here, just to drop this fe1 “rebalance”
that I made in a few hours.
this might actually be less balanced than the original, but whatever.
I mostly just had some fun, doing this for a few hours. it has zero testing, and here are some changes.
- axes have crit now.
- no falchon, its too busted. you get something else instead though, and its really good.
- devil sword and killing edges have infinite uses, to make training Radd, Navarre, and Ogma a bit easier.
- pirates got buffed. self explanatory, also buffs darros.
- mages can’t promote, but archers are better now in exchange.
- more exp all around, to accommodate the archer change.
- Generals got buffed/ some promotions changed.
- Garnef and Medeus are stronger now. you know, because they needed that.
- mages have higher stats to make up for not promoting. I think they can use any tome at base, as well.
- bantu is a viable unit now.
Q: why did you buff tiki?
A: side effect of buffing Medeus and bantu.
Q: what did you do to archers? there bases and growth are the same!
A: train up archers and promote them to find out!
Q:Why no magic/ resistance patch?
because I wanted to do these things myself.
Q:how long did this take you?
A: 4 hours, roughly.
feel free to ask questions in the comments!
Celice (?) for the translation patch,
and @Darrman for his fe1 hacking notes.
EDIT: forgot to add the attachment!