FEU VS: Community Choice

Maybe this one won’t die edition.

For anyone who doesn’t know (and who could blame you there hasn’t been one of these in a bit) FEU VS is a tag team LP, where a bunch of people play the same hack one chapter at a time, passing the save around until the hack is completed.

Instead of picking one on my own I’ve got four options for you to pick here and in a few days or whenever the votes stop trickling in I’ll close it and start looking around for people who want to join in on the fun, probably around 7 people like last time.

So vote on the one you want to make myself and a handful of other people play and that’ll be the one that gets played and hopefully finished next.

The tag-teamers:
Zim
Zane
Pandan
Darrman
Runa

• Road to Ruin
  • The Heroes We Deserve
  • The Burdened Crown
  • Justice and Pride

0 voters

15 Likes

I’m gonna say the poll closes on Wednesday, and if you want in make a comment and I’ll pick arbitrarily.

1 Like

Sign me up, arbitrarily.

3 Likes

I’m in!

4 Likes

Once more over the breach.

2 Likes

i’ll sign up!

2 Likes

No Super Thracia? How disappointing.

1 Like

Arbitrarily that makes 5 which is the max I’d want to do for THWD anyway, but we’ll see how the poll goes.

3 Likes

Count me in if one of the longer games wins and you want another person.

3 Likes

I can only wonder how quickly FEU v Super FE5 would end up unwinnable.

2 Likes

Same here. I’m interested in participating in something like this.

1 Like

Heroes We Deserve, just because I want to fuel my ego by seeing praise for my portraits.

2 Likes

I missed the 69 threshold so now it really will close tomorrow.

1 Like

Welp, votes are in, looks like TWHD is up, but if someone else wants to organize FEU VS TRTR I’m not gonna stop you.