SPLICE - FEU Splice Competition: Round 13 ~Mob Boss~

Well, I was going for a “Legends of the Hidden Temple” sorta temple guard meets Maori, and this is what I ended up with. Not my finest work, blame procrastination. Thought the mask idea was pretty neat though.

Temple Guard

WIP

wip

10 Likes

omg i love the mask that’s so cooool

1 Like

The real highlight is the unused pineapple

6 Likes

yo when da results doe :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

4 Likes

it was never about the results, but the Zephiel’s we made along the way :pensive: :fire: :love_you_gesture:

tbf, there were some very nice Zephiels, including yours.

Also, congrats to N426!

2 Likes

Once again we go!

SPLICE COMPETITION ROUND 7
Optional Theme: Fell Vessel - Something where the character is basically a soulless vessel controlled by some evil entity for their nefarious plans. Think along the lines of Robin or Idunn etc. Get creative.
SC7refs

DEADLINE: Tuesday, June 23rd at 11:59pm PST.

PLEASE REVIEW THE RULES IF NECESSARY.
Any further questions or concerns can be PMed to the current host! (Shep) or posted either in the feedback thread or within this thread itself.

Have some fun! Lets get spriting!

For refresher on the rules, please refer to post #1.

7 Likes

made a brendan pogchamp whilst messing around trying to think of something to make and i can’t stop laughing so yeah this is my submission now

10 Likes

56ab0f1a07c387b4cb0acf1d3d701a450f76ef6c
fallen larum for heroes when

Parts Used
  • Brendan’s facial scars
  • Natasha’s nose & base mouth
  • Part of Geese’s mouth to make the evil smile
2 Likes

Here’s my entry
Badaboum 2

Old Wip+ Happy face

Bim

How to win with the optional theme(100% accurate)

Just put Morph Brendan ReedBrendan Reed Morph

“A soulless vessel controlled by some evil entity for their nefarious plans.”

6 Likes

To pog is to become a vessel of the PogChamp, thus putting the pog’ed under control for the dastardly and nefarious plan to make everyone pog thus creating a Poggers Hive Mind

The perfect submission

5 Likes

YOUR SOUL

usc07
HAND IT OVER

Edit: I forgot to save a wip originally so here's one I quickly made to show what parts were used

usc07wip

21 Likes

Dr. Pretsel I’m gonna need a formal article written on this anomaly asap

2 Likes

@Obsidian_Daddy Enlighten this man

1 Like

I’m afraid I cannot sir, the more you say “Pog” or any other word variant the more the hive mind will take over you. Thus creating the potential of the article being biased. Kind of a pog moment to be honest, don’t you agree too that it is a poggers moment?

1 Like

biased? i think you mean BASED

1 Like

The Dark One… hungers… flesh… I must feed…
…Die.

WIP:

11 Likes

I’d post the pogs here but I don’t want to flood the thread kek, but thanks for bringing this comp to my awareness, now I can enter again and get them creative juices flowing

“Obs, what the hell?”
my thought process here was "what if the vessel was just this disgusting abomination and when he possesses it he makes a physical appearance on the vessel thing

WIP

I was going to have him smiling but I removed it because I felt like it ventured to far into the “custom” zone

9 Likes

what a cutie

1 Like