Feier's Weapon Icon House

If you’re talking about this one, sadly it won’t work, because that’s based off FE11.

I mean, they’re the same sword, but okay…

FEier is welcome to make their own version of it, but, begrudgingly, I’ve posted an edit to my sheet in my thread that makes mine more like SoV’s official art for it instead of the old TCG art.

Hey FEier! Could I request a prf axe that sort of looks like this, but a bit more regal if possible? Thanks for all your awesome work.

1 Like

Not exactly sure if it’s “regal” enough, with the golden bits added onto it as well as the blue “scarf” part, but 'ere you go!

3 Likes

I’ve previously made a mercurius icon for Sacred Echoes, which was already based off of the 3DS Mercurius already, so have at it

4 Likes

Considering how long the monado is, the general limits of red in GBA FE’s item palette, and how much bigger the other variants are, I’ll only be doing the original monado.

5 Likes

Took some liberties and went to go look at the original Thief Sword art, based it off of that. The Miracle Sword was fun to do if I need to be honest! So here’s both of them.

4 Likes

This works perfectly. Thanks.

Could you do Cordelia’s Lance from FE Warriors?

1 Like

Hi Lex, would you be able to do icons for the DS game ballista weapons?
(Arrowspate, Stonehoist, Hoistflamme, Pachyderm and Thunderbolt.)
image image image image image
Feel free to take any liberties with them. I believe they all have TCG artwork as well, in case you want to look at those as references.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you so much Emblemier, I’m actually glad it was fun remaking it into your liking.

3 Likes

Hey back here again! This time I have a lance request.

Berkuts Lance from Heroes.

I don’t mean anything bad, but SacredStones made one.
Berkut's%20Lance

1 Like

hello again,i have a request for whenever you’re interested and free for a mayan sword sprite or by its official name Macuahuitl.

1 Like

Earlier, I requested this weapon icon from you:

Could you make a sword version of this icon? Stuff got changed around in my hack, and I’d like it if this weapon was a sword instead of an axe. Thank you!

1 Like

Would be appreciated if you provided a picture next time, but it was relatively easy to find.
'ere you go!

3 Likes

Aye, here you are!
I thought Hoistflamme and Pachyderm’s fireballs seemed pretty nice, so here’s my go on them!

2 Likes

Aye, I made a “Blade” version and a “Sword” version, just in case you wanted either one.

2 Likes

Aye, here’s this… I guess you can just call this a club rather than a sword, but here you go!

3 Likes

@FireEmblemier i have one request please made is swords descarga jpg_200x200