FEier's Weapon Icon House

Hey, idk if it’d be rude to ask for more icons, but I wondered if you could make icons for the master weapons from Thracia 776 (Meisterschwerd, Master lance, etc.)

Thanks regardless!

Alright, I’ve got a request for a weapon icon: The Alonne Greatbow from Dark Souls 2.
maxresdefault
(This is the best picture I could find of it, if you need more I can take some screencaps in-game.)

These should be it!

image I’m not so certain about the Alonne Greatbow’s actual colors, but since I could mostly see white or silver, This is what I came up with.

Yeah, sorry, should’ve given more detail in hindsight. But it turned out great! Thanks, Feier.

Breaking news:
FEIer is awesome at making weapon icons!
Wait… those are old news!

TL;DR
You’re great :ok_hand:

Hey, I hope you don’t mind me asking for so many things, you can just tell me to stop, but if you’ve got the time, could you make the communist manifesto as a tome? Nothing special, maybe a yellow sickle and hammer on a red book. It ain’t urgent, so just do it when you’re in the mood. No pressure.

If you’ve got spare time, could you make an icon for a Chinese Hook Sword and Dao?

When you have time, can you make an icon for this fireball sprite from Secret of Mana? image

I’m not exactly certain if you wanted a tome, or the actual fireball itself, but I’ll just supply the fireball first.

Should be it!
Not exactly sure if you’ll be happy with it, but I did what I could at the moment.

They look amazing to me! My attempts at the hook sword looked like fishing rods. Appreciate it!

While not exactly visible, I did what I could and tried to fit a hammer and sickle into the red book.

Great job as always :+1:

That is even better than what I have thought of in the first place, thanks :grin::+1: