[FEGBA] What all does the "female" flag do?

Apologies for such a basic question, but what does the “female” flag that you can set on units actually do? I’d assumed it determines which Aid formula mounted units use, but I don’t have any idea what it does besides that, if it even does anything else at all.

The reason I ask is that I was thinking of repurposing the two mounted Aid formulas so that fliers get [Aid = 20 - Con] while horseback units get [Aid = 25 - Con], and gender isn’t a factor. So, I wanna ascertain whether I can just use the “female” flag for that, or if that’ll cause other weirdness if I do.

Just aid. Some skills in the skill system (Gentilhomme and Demoiselle) also use it, but in vanilla, it’s just aid.

Even if it was used for something else, you don’t need to get rid of it entirely. You’d just change which flags the Aid getter is looking at (instead of female, look for pegasus/wyvern is the easiest thing I can think of). Take a look at this.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.