FEE3 2022 Submissions Thread

mmh…so this is it, eh?
well, i suppose i could eventually make another title banner like last year.
i will post some stuff when the time( and main topic ) comes~

5 Likes

I somehow completely missed the announcement thread (I blame illness), but please put me on the Volunteer Work list! I’d like to think my work in 2019 speaks for my quality.

12 Likes

Looking forward to what’s in store this year as well!

9 Likes

I’ve been thinking about becoming an LP volunteer for FEE3 for the past few days and I’ve decided to just do it!

Sign me up as a volunteer! I’ll be here to help you with your Let’s Plays!

7 Likes

are dropbox ups links ok for project submissions?

I’m making a hack but I don’t feel like it’s ready yet atleast enough since I made only one chapter rn.

2 Likes

See the operations changes dropdown; this year, the option to submit a patch and have an organizer LP it is no longer available, submitters are wholly responsible for getting their video showcase made (although there are still volunteers who you can contact for this, also listed in the post).

3 Likes

I guess I’m ok with that but the google form to register me for the FEE3 is asking for a project link, is it ok if I submit a link to my ups patch since I didn’t make a public post on my project rn and I don’t feel like I might be able to make a 5 to 6 chapter demo for a public patch within FEE3

2 Likes

Yes - a link to a patch or screenshots in absence of a thread are fine to prove the project exists for the initial submission so we can review and get you on the schedule.

3 Likes

I’m volunteering for LPing, commentary and video editing; please direct to Discord DMs (Zanryu#4732) or Twitter DMs (@ZanryuLIVE)!

Will there be an FEE3 intro/outro available for editors or will that be added by staff at the end or omitted entirely?

8 Likes

As of now there’s no plans for any sort of formal standardized intro/outro for the videos. Thanks for volunteering!

3 Likes

Sounds good, and my pleasure! If we have an FEE3 logo that I could get ahold of I might be able to make something, if not that’s all good too!

3 Likes

It’s that time of the year again. Time to get hyped!

2 Likes

I’ll fill out the form once I get someone with writing talent to write an actually useful description, but SoA will be there in some form.

8 Likes

Recently, I’ve been made aware of some confusion among people about who to contact to volunteer your time for the event. I just wanted to clarify that the volunteers listed in the OP are not officially affiliated with the event, and that if you want to volunteer for things like LPing or the Audit comittee, please contact me, not anyone else. I’d be happy to clarify any questions people have about this, and have emphasized and reworded the OP to make it a bit clearer to hopefully avoid this confusion in the future.

Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in assisting with the event!

10 Likes

I’m in need of a new hack to play so I volunteer to let’s play if anyone needs it.

Methods of contact.
Discord: Shadowfire #1874
FEuniverse: You can figure that one out

4 Likes

I’d totally be down to volunteer to LP + edit! Been wanting to for the last few years but I tend to miss the deadlines LOL.

2 Likes

If it wasn’t for my schedule then I’d be 100% ready to volunteer so it’s a shame. Hopefully, that won’t stop others for stepping up for the task and giving new romhacks some spotlight! Super excited for FEE3

2 Likes

Now that it’s been roughly half a month, I’ve posted a new thread that should act as a place for project creators and volunteers to talk to each other and get things done. Hopefully this helps people who may be struggling to find help recording their projects and volunteers looking for something to play!

The thread can be found here.

8 Likes

Woot can’t wait for FEE3! x3 lots of fun stuff to see I hope :3

2 Likes