FEE3 2020: 10/2 - 10/19/20

FEE3 2020: October 2nd - 19th

Hello folks,

Yes, it’s that time of year again. The event that we’ve all been waiting/procrastinating for, it’s the tenth annual FEE3.

For those of you who are new, FEE3 is a fan game convention that brings together hobbyists who work on Fire Emblem-related projects to showcase our collective progress and new initiatives. Back in the dark days of 2011, when it seemed like the series’ days in the west might be over with the lack of an English translation of FE12, Fire Emblem hackers decided to band together and host our own E3 to celebrate the work that goes into the fan game community.

Ever since then, we have continued this tradition each year. Last year, we had 44 projects from a wide variety of different platforms! This year is going to be our biggest show yet, with 18 days of content and a whopping 72 entries!

FEE3 Schedule

Videos scheduled to drop every 6 hours at 12 AM, 6 AM, 12 PM, and 6 PM EST

Lineup

Day 1:

Vision Quest
Last Heavenly Throne
Nuramon Animation Showcase
Sacred Echoes

Day 2:

Dreams of Twilight
REDFE
Journeys
FERDOP

Day 3:

Endless Nights
Broken Legacy
JP Hack
The Lonely Mirror

Day 4:

Art of War
The Frozen Throes
Project God Slayer
Aletheia

Day 5:

Flames of Redemption
The Nameless Heroes
Absolution
Dragon Herald

Day 6:

7 Siblings
THWD3
Souls of the Forest
Legends of Avenir

Day 7:

Sengoku: Oda
Dracoseal
Old Mystery of the Emblem
The Grand Uprising

Day 8:

Book of Exiles
Final Fantasy Tactics Demake
BS Fire Emblem: Akaneia Saga - English Translation
The Four Kings

Day 9:

Austoria: The Royalist
Wrath of Justisizia
J&P Gaiden
Shackled Power

Day 10:

The Story Written By Us
The Hack Whose Name Was Stolen
Flames of Freedom
Hiraeth

Day 11:

Code of the Black Knight
Thracia 776 Overclocked
Transcending Darkness
Pokemblem

Day 12:

Prelude to Darkness
Vidyaranger Chronicles
Legacy of Sorrow
dsa

Day 13:

Demon’s Curse
FE5 Weapon Reversal
FE Heroes Remake
Revitalized

Day 14:

Arch of Coups
Fire Emblem: But it’s my Biology HW
Sacred Radiance
Silver and Steel

Day 15:

Phantom King
Grug’s Primitive Disadventure
Inheritance
Ceci’s Bizarre Adventure

Day 16:

Judgment of the Prince
Radiant Dawn Reverse Recruitment
A Nomadic Tragedy
OC Emblem

Day 17:
Emblemier Patch Up!
Super Thracia Menu Translation
Starlit Souls
Terror of the Forest

Day 18:

Criminal Life
SALVAGED showcase
Path of the Midnight Sun
Sun God’s Wrath

Additionally, this year, we’re running FEE3 as a charity drive! Donate to RAINN as part of FEE3 here!

Let’s get that hype train rollin’, fam!

79 Likes

10 Year Hype Train!!!

Very excited to be able to record for the event for the first time, after watching since 2015.

9 Likes

This’ll be the first time I get to participate in one of these, so I’m pumped! Here’s hoping to lots of great hacks being shown off this year!

8 Likes

FEE3… Just for one moment… Grant me this power!

13 Likes

Hack… good?

15 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this. Going to try and bring my ‘A’ game! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Dunno if masochism is how I’d really put it but then again I’ve never been on the receiving end of having to showcase all this content.

3 Likes

Organising an event like this is definitely machoism if nothing else.

I’m still considering whether I can get some respectable chapters done in time or if I just want to talk.

3 Likes

I just thought it was because spending countless hours on a romhack that will be played by few is a masochistic act. Developing a game takes a huge amount of work…

3 Likes

Another year, another FEE3!

This year, I’ll submit…

CCB_Round1_04

Something like this?

6 Likes

Welcome back to the slaughter…

5 Likes

In the words of a cool dude who finished a 20 chapter hack-
Never dead, always underground

Title ScreenCalm Storm Screen

Part II of Faith and Blood soon :wink:

23 Likes

Oh dear oh no.
Time to wrangle my project together in time to get it in here.

Going to try something different this year. Since Vision Quest v1 is out, and will have been out for quite some time by October, going to do a Q&A session over gameplay footage.

If you have questions or topics you’d like to ask me, please do so here!

13 Likes

I’ll give it a try this year
It has been ages since the last time I participated in one of these

4 Likes

FEE3 is always a great time! This will probably be the last one I participate in with SGW hopefully being completed and released before the event starts, but I look forward to this one and all the ones that come after.

Good luck to everyone participating!

7 Likes

Thank you for participating, Blademaster! @darrman compiled a log of all of the projects that had been in FEE3 since the beginning, and I saw Sun God’s Challenge all the way back in 2011 from our first show! You’ve been with it since the beginning, so I’m glad that you’ll be here for our 10th show milestone.

6 Likes

Act 3 of Sacred Echoes gearing up :wink: Hoping to be able to show off Desaix’s Fortress and/or Grieth’s Citadel.

13 Likes

Can’t say there’s much to show from my end just yet, so I’ll be sitting out this year’s FEE3, possibly, although that is subject to change.