FEE3 2020: 10/2 - 10/19/20

Due to @RobertFPY’s Potato PC broken and he wasn’t able to buy a new one, the process of Fire Emblem Tales of the Golden Knight is not moving up so much this year. Team Golden Knight won’t be able to join this year FEE3. But we will be looking forward to many fantastic projects.

1 Like

Nothing too formal yet, but I am expecting to have something ready for dsa this time. May as well get a base set of fe8 modules ready; and I have an informal roadmap in mind for what comes after the next release, too.

1 Like

Bosswin and I (Radd) would like volunteer as LPers. We will do it together. :eyes:

2 Likes

43 Likes

Happy to have you guys on board! Thanks for volunteering!

3 Likes

Getting better…

Never really followed FEE3 before… I think now is the perfect time to watch all cool stuff that FEE3 contains!

1 Like

I would like to volunteer as an let’s player. Please let me know if there’s a form I need to fill

2 Likes

What is the timezone preference for? Is it for when in the day you’d like the segment for your game aired, or is it specifically availability for people who are going to be involved in their own showcase (co-commentary/QnA/organizing own LP)?

Last year the videos all released at a clustered time, which meant that some videos would receive more views/attention than others depending on timing. This was even more pronounced due to last year’s use of the Youtube premiere format.

Arch can confirm, but because FEE3 is global, we’re going to post videos every 6 hours so that there is always something fresh in each timezone.

9 Likes

Long as we learn from the mistakes from last year I think this will be our best one yet. It’s the 10th FEE3 so we should be putting our best foot forward with quality/presentation/etc.

8 Likes

Is there any important info that should come after the “All submissions should be”? (Alternatively, is it just my browser messing this doc up?)

Wow, I actually forget sometimes that I did submit Sun God’s Challenge. I’ve been working on this hack for way too long! Glad to be hear for the 10th milestone!

2 Likes

Me I’m at the IST timezone, basically +5:30 GMT, there’s roughly a -11:30 difference from the Pacific Standard Time Zone.

My internet is really bad due to poor network coverage, so I don’t think that I’ll be able to cohost.

According to PST, I won’t post between 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.

Besides that almost any time slot is fine.

Well be showing off our new prologue in Legends of Avenir fitted with a wonderful world map and fully custom character creator. If I we don’t slack off too hard, we’ll be showing some of the new mage route.
Really excited for the best FEE3 yet :metal:

11 Likes

Just you wait, y’all will finally get to see my epic hack™.

7 Likes

I’ve been hoping for this opportunity to show off what I’ve been working on. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

I’m going again this year!

9 Likes

running file hype.exe

2 Likes

@BigMood
On chrome on my computer, the form seems to be cut off.

Summary

But on chrome on my android phone, it looks fine.

Summary

Not sure what’s up with that. It also displays incorrectly on internet explorer on my computer.

1 Like