FEE3 2019: Here we go again!

Ah day 1. No pressure there.

8 Likes

XGA and ToT RL on the same day?

saving the best LPs for last i see

3 Likes

HYPE! Also no pressure considering I’m sharing the closing day with something as impressive as Immortal Sword.

Can’t wait to see updates to the Berwick Saga Translation

Oh god, when Xenith played my game XGA last time, it actually soft locked him from continuing once he reached certain points like the navigation rooms…I sure hope that doesn’t happen in the latest demo either, y’know in front of a larger audience this time…

Don’t sweat it. If bugs happen, they happen, it’s hardly the end of the world. It’s not easy for a single person to find every bug in a game. You fix them and move on.

Having played a bit of XGA before (when you posted the demo in discord), I can tell you it isn’t the bugs I ran into that made an impression on me. The game looked really promising and I’m looking forward to seeing more of it in FEE3.

4 Likes

Thanks for your words of encouragement! Yeah hopefully it won’t be too bad (since I don’t recall what the previous demo version of my game is like and what bugs it has).

Is there anyone willing to LP my submission or should I go ahead and just record a non-commentated video myself?

Edit: non-commentary video has been made.

Thanks for hosting again MK.

5 Likes

don’t worry, nothing of the sort this time

2 Likes

Day 10 gang uwu

2 Likes

Day 1, sweet!
That means I get to release the Dread Fighter animations earlier. :grimacing:

21 Likes

Day 10 too

2 Likes

Weekend slot though. Works for me.

1 Like

DREAD FIGHTERS? That’s hype.

4 Likes

Alright folks, less than 30 minutes until FEE3 2019 officially starts!

Tell your friends, spread the word!

9 Likes

First entry is up, and boy did we like it. ’ 3’
18 Likes

Man, pandan, you really made significant progress since last year.
15 Likes

We should probably have a post on r/fireemblem. The mods have usually been nice enough to pin FEE3.

1 Like

someone get on that