[FE9-RE][Done!] [FE10-RE][Done!]Rebuild FE9,10 in gba use FE8(Translation HIRING)

What is going on here exactly? I feel like I’m being gaslit. This hack clearly exists as seen by someone above having played it previously and posted screenshots, but why is there no download link despite several people also asking the same question?

4 Likes

“what are you talking about? This hack exists, everyone has played it, you’re just crazy”

seriously though if this is an elaborate joke by the OP I am going to laugh so hard
their description, if google is correct means ‘‘precious’’ or ‘‘treasure’’, it’s weird a new user without even a pfp would have a description too…

1 Like

Really promising btw, hope it didn’t screw up the balancing as much as the first release of fe9re. Take your time!

Hey,Where did you get the link for the FE9-RE last time?

Maybe they are w8ting to release both ups when they are done with FE10 too??

or maybe this is all just a troll ?? and anyways this is in chinese lol there is no english >.<

Okay so, I finally got the time to write an overview for the new update and I gotta say… I’m impressed with the amount of work that has been put into this hack & its fixing.

Introduction

To start off, my old save can still be used which let me check on the last map without a hitch. Therefore I’m using it as a base for my review. Do keep in mind this was the final map tho, so spoilers. (also nice UI)

Weapon Ranks

To start off, let’s take a few look at some of the additions. I assume the highest weapon rank now is SS tier and not S rank. It’s really neat.

Weapon Changes (& Bugs)

The Vague Katti is now fixed and not fucked like the previous release. It’s finally usable.

although some items like thunder tome cannot be sold nor it could be broken by weapon usage. it gets to the point where it has 0 durability but still remains in the storage piling up. I’d argue it’s probably because of my old save but I digress.

Balance Changes

Another really important thing is that Laguz can FINALLY be useful. They can get exp on transformed state. Also, every combat cost 2 energy but you can still regen 5 energy every turn on human form. Very epic!

The Laguz mechanics have been tweaked now. Instead of doubling Base stats, transformed mode now has fixed bonuses.

And of course… laguz enemies now have the no-xp skill removed, so you can get hefty amount of exp by killing them.

Also for magic users, I think when they get SS weapon rank, they could use every type of magic but this soren here still cannot use fire but for some reason he’s able to wield thunder/wind?? that’s pretty sad cuz fire is effective against laguz and there’s a lot of them in the endgame

Aesthetic Changes & Music

Not much to say here, a new battle UI. Now without the similarities from fe6re. Pretty neat addition.

Although unfortunately, the music is still same-y. Really hope you added something more than just the same 3 songs for the player/enemy phase. Kinda gets tiring after a while.

All in all, still a really solid hack. Maniac mode is still bullshit tho, literally impossible to beat. Looking forward to fe10 demake!

do you have a link for said update? since i don’t think that there is even a link for it on this entire thread

im starting to think this is some sick social experiment

2 Likes

Thanks for the overview. Maniac mode is challenging, you need to use ike’s skill to finishe the first 12 chapters and get into three houses to make money and level up.

I’m convinced this is a prank, there is only one person who said they’d played it, and neither the creator nor the reviewer has a link or is even acknowledging anyone asking for said link.

8 Likes

Considering the fact that there is only 2 people actually talking about it like it’s something and literally ignoring everyone else that’s asking for the patch download… there probably isn’t even a patch

something like that can be easily done with graphic softwares such as Photoshop.
nice sprites though~

3 Likes

You can provide a video, but you can’t share the patch…

4 Likes

Let me see if I’m getting this right. Three people have now linked videos of themselves playing the game, or posted proof they’ve played it, yet nobody has included a patch download?

This may actually be a social experiment. See how long you can go before the community explodes in anger at being ignored.

I don’t know if knabepicer is the one who runs the epicer youtuber, but if you are… why would you post the video and not the download link?

Wait is knabe the same person as epicer? I never realized.

13 Likes

Just finished my first run. Excellent game. I thought the addition of the Jugdral Crusaders was a nice touch, as well as revealing that Ike was a secret descendent of Roy. I’m not a big fan of the creative liberties you took to the map design though. I don’t think that motorcycles have any place in Fire Emblem, let alone same-turn reinforcement motorcycles that each have 23 Move.

25 Likes

Don’t forget about Marth being mentioned in the epilogue.

1 Like

Reading through this has been a f#$%ing journey and a half

8 Likes

Welcome to FEU

5 Likes

This game was amazing. I love it so much.
My Ike got a pretty fricking good level up. After my Titania promoted into a Junior Lord and gained minor Naga blood, she kind of was insane. The growth rates boost given by holy bood made Titania an even better more stable unit than she already was. Taking the time to build S support between Ike and Mist gave a really good ending that I think even Kaga would like.

I’ll even add a patch:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-1C3Ll5Y6PmiRxPWrUkm4qdJ8eGmpCfv?usp=sharing

10 Likes