Lukirioh's non traditional FE Sprites

I think you should make battle animations, generic class cards, and map sprites to then share them on the graphics repository. They could be used as cool new monsters in other projects unrelated to YGO. I understand if you wish to keep your art to yourself, of course.

I know that the battle animation is the hardest part, so it probably makes sense to start with a vanilla animation to be edited into a monster whenever possible.

You may also want to use my Draw Map Animation patch for classes you have no battle animation for. I would understand if you used this and made no battle animations like Pokemblem does, as this is much easier.

Really cool stuff :+1:
Keep up the hard work

Is this because of the palette being changed? The hp bar looks like it’s empty despite being full.

1 Like

Vesly i’m very happy to see a reply yours
I don’t want to make FE battle animations cause it consumes a lot of time and I am working alone
Also I am developing two projects and this is one of them, probably the easer. All the sprites and graphics I have made are planned to be in all my projects and one of them is a Pokémon like.
I want to make animations like pokemon first games with unmoved battlers and showing generic battle animations depending of the move.

Generic class cards aren’t planned cause this project has their own story. Not like pokemblem that you catch the monsters and use them to battle, no. Here is a world where monsters and humans lives together and they have their own lives to tell through the story. Warrior class or Spellcaster class isn’t an option cause Black Magician it’s a name for Mahad character and it has his own promotions. You can check this better on my discord server if you are interested.

Map sprites, yes i am making map sprites but not full animated just stand Map sprites for the same reason. They are planned to be part of the other project and they aren’t full animated like FE ones.

Remember that i am not making just a fire emblem hack , I’m making a ygo game like fire emblem using a fire emblem as base. I want to break some stereotypes with this project.

Your map sprite animations are cool BUT the part I most enjoy is making Battle sprites and i obviously want to share them with you so I want battle animations just different.

My stuff it’s made with my own style. Yes it is based on FE sprites but i try to make it looks like Lukirioh stuff at the first sight. They have different ways to make the outline or shapes even the palettes. But yes of course if someone want to use some of my stuff and edit it to implement it on their projects I would be so glad. I said it before, all the sprites I make are F2E, they aren’t F2U cause they aren’t FE usual sprites.

:3

5 Likes

THIS ISN’T NECROPOSTING
My apologies for everyone on this website
But I am traveling with a lot of deals in my real life that difficult me the process of working on this project
BUT
THAT ISN’T MEANS THAT I LEAVE THIS PROJECT
this is something that means a lot of me, but the energy / electricity on my country it’s unstable in all these months and it may keep that until the last month of this year
I am working when I have at least two or one hour but didn’t update this thread cause i didn’t have too much to update and i almost have no internet access cause the same energy / electricity deal
I hope you understand and forgive me for not posting in a while
Lukirioh it’s still here and I will be here for a long time
All the people that it’s waiting for my first beta please be patient
Wizards & Magic it’s still ongoing
Again
My apologies

4 Likes

Hello guys
As I promised I return to work for this project
Finally i could finish the battle animation of Gaia the Dark Knight using lances
I hope you like it
I also need to rework on Minotaurus animation and make Breaker animations too
Every new update no matter how minuscule could seems I will report it to you guys
Thanks for you for supporting me
Without you all I would never work so hard and this is just the beginning
I also hope to bring you the first demo this Christmas
Well here’s Gaia animation
Gaia

6 Likes

Gaia be like:

4 Likes

Added the critical shining effect to Minotaurus animation and I made a new melee animation for him, leaving the old one just for ranged axes.
I hope you like it guys :3
Minotaurus_ax1

1 Like

we are more steps closer to the first chapter
I bring you here
Breaker’s Swords animations

I decide to add a shield animation on all the missed attacks

So there’s still remaining the Breaker’s magic animations and update the others with the shield miss attack

I hope you like it
Breaker Sword Animations

3 Likes

These look so amazing. You did a great job so far, take your time until you’re happy :pray:
It’s always interesting to see a different approach on a game.

Also your redesign of Holy Elf reminds me of Tiki. Was that intentional?
Out of interest: Are you doing any dragons too (like blue or redeyes - Blue eyes should have an F2U animation in the Repo already)?

1 Like

Thanks for the support
It is so much appreciated in these times when I haven’t the needed conditions to work well in my projects cause the energetic problems I’m traveling
Well the redesign of Holy Elf … I assuming you are talking about my sketch in paper , it is something like a promo for her cause I plan to add her in the project but there’s not even one official card that could fit as a promo so I design it and yes she may have some inspiration from Tikki.
About the dragons. I know there’s already a Blue Eyes and a Black Magician on the repo but I try to make the sprites in my own style so yes i take some of them and I edit them.
The protect it’s called War of dragonS so it’s obviously that some iconic dragon monsters should be eventually added included them.

Many thanks again to you and all the people that it’s supporting me … Sometimes I feel some pressure cause I want to make some new stuff but I can’t … I just promise you that i will never leave this project
Thanks again
Love you all

2 Likes

Try to take your time, rushing doesn’t do good. I manage to finish a chapter or two all three/four months rn, as long as it’s fun :sunglasses:

And you’re basically trying to redesign the entire game mostly on your own even if your Battle anims are stills that’s a lot. Especially since they look both like what they’re supposed to and resemble FE. For that you’ve already made good chunks of progress. I know it doesn’t work to turn down the pressure since usually you are your biggest critic but that shows that you care.

I’ll be awaiting news patiently and excited even if it takes longer times between posts.

1 Like

Well I just received the Anniversary badge that means it has been already a year since my first post and one of my first posts it’s the first of this thread so I officially declare also the official first year of MnW WoD Project.
I really hope to continue this project in 2023 if the situation of my country really gets better.
Greetings for all of you. Without your support I would never made all this stuff. <3

1 Like

Ups I almost forget to post here the new progress. Remember that i am working slowly cause the critical energetic situation I’m traveling
So I’m just using my phone sometimes to came here or discord.
Helpfully I already wrote the introduction and the Prologue’s dialogues in my natal language ( spanish ) and I sent it to the volunteers that wants to help me to the translation process.
Once the translation done and if i get the chance I’m going to edit the events and if we pray to good it would possible to have the first chapter ( prologue ) released at the end of this year as it was planned. Thanks for your support

2 Likes

I made an Item Database that I’m using to archive which items has been replaced, Wich items should be replaced by ygo cards , Wich of those cards have an sprite already , and Wich ygo cards that have an sprite that i don’t decided which effect they would have as an item. So
It’s made to my for a better organization and to let you know how the current state of items process.
I would make one with class /characters too
I’m posting the updates on the discord channel so I invite you to visit it and check it he WnM IDB to have an idea of what’s has been changed and for suggest item related stuff.
I hope you like it and wait to see you there.

1 Like

Thanks to the Item Database and my supporters now the work it’s a bit more organized

Here is Dark Energy , the level E dark magic.
I hope you like it

4 Likes

Two more sprites
A staff and something that i don’t know yet how to implement
I hope you like them

Bound Wand added

Another Wand
One shot Wand

Monster Reincarnation

4 Likes

Characteristics of magics on Wizards and Magics.
Also
Magic triangle it’s reversed. Dark > Light > Anima > Dark

Also all the level E magics are
Might - 0
Weight - 4
Hit - 90
Crit - 0
Effect : Brave Magics

Light - Elf’s Light
Anima - Fire Balls
Dark - Dark Energy

High Light magics : Solemnes
B- Solemn Warning
A- Solemn Strike
S- Solemn Judgement
High Dark Mágics : Anubis
B- End of Anubis
A- Curse of Anubis
S- Anubis Judgement
High Anima Mágics : Lightnings
B- Lightning
A- Lightning Vortex
S- Lightning Storm

All levels B A S
And all with the same effect
B - Long Range and make HP to 1
A - Negates Enemies Resistance
S - Cannot be Countered

Hope you like this masterpiece. This is art. This is precious, this cuteness… ojama yellow.

Ojama Yellow

5 Likes

Monster Reborn

Magic Sealing

2 Likes

A New enemy has joined to the opponent’s army
Power Angel Valkyria
I hope you like it guys

7 Likes

I made a sketch of Lyrical Luscinia Recital Starling. I like her so much and maybe I would add her in the future as Harpies family
I like a few of relative new cards and they may be added but still focusing on first generation monsters
I hope you like it

4 Likes