Lukirioh's non traditional FE Sprites

Many thanks
I came to post more map sprites
The last one for today and i see this. I would never expected this so soon. So many thanks to you for making this for me. I will edit him for sure. Love your portrait :'3

And also let me shoot two birds by one bullet and post the new three map sprites

Gaia the Dark Knight
Breaker the Magical Warrior
And a monster enemy class
Minotaurus
Army to see-10

The next step i will do it’s animate those that I will need in chapter one at least one more frame

9 Likes

Wow please show me when you edit the portrait, i would love to see it finished
Talking about monsters why dont try doing a Chimera or a Sphinx?

Not gonna add sphinxes but i will add Gazelle , Berfomet , and Chimera as enemy classes. Also silver fang are gonna have Flame Cerberus as one of his promotions.

1 Like

Most of the monsters are already decided and listed on the Discord server of this project. If you want to know more about this let me know it ;3

1 Like

This is the first Portrait I made.
There’s still open to changes.
I hope you like it. And thanks so much to Frodo 1990 who made the base :3
Untitled 05-24-2022 07-46-43

4 Likes

Wow it looks so good, please teach me your secrets, master :slight_smile:
Also your game hack the setting is ancient egypt, right? Some small ideas: maybe there can be a chapter regarding tombs looting? For what i remember the theft of tombs was fairly common in the Ancient Egypt, specially the ones from pharaohs. Also some idea for the face of an possible OC, why dont recreate Nefertiti bust? She has a very nice face :slight_smile:
Please share more drawings of your OCs so I can practice more and better up myself in the interesting and hard word known as pixel art.

1 Like

Well it’s half correct.
My hack it’s about Yu-gi-oh but that series has a lot of ancient egypt mythology that I want to replicate.
This is far for now the only OC character i would add although all my characters are based on YGO monsters so they all are gonna be sprited by my (sprites you know the pixel art pictures )
And thanks for your ideas, they are very welcome
Maybe I should add some monsters from Gravekeepers archetype.
Also this portrait it’s just for fun … Or maybe not.
But i will focus on minis cause i am mainly icon spriter (16×16, 24×24 and 32×32 sprites )
Portraits are too big for me

Change the name of Fire Emblem by
Wizards and Magics (the name of my hack series about YGO)

Why?
The original name of Duel Monsters (the name of the card game on ygo anime )
It’s actually Magic and Wizards in the original japanese manga
So my games are gonna be called
Wizards and Magics since it’s based on YGO Manga

Title Screen Series
Tittle Screenshot

1 Like

Do you have more photos of the hack like the animation of the monsters and the like? Also how its the story?
Man you should someday should make a fire emblem game inspired by Shin Megami Tensei, it would be cool or interesting specially because the setting its a post-apocalyptic Tokyo and you have a lot of factions like the angels ( And God ) , demons ( and each one has his own agenda so they vary a lot between them ), and for humans you have the gaeans ( believes in chaos and co-existing with demons) and the Messian Church ( believes in Law and God )
Lol wizards and magic it reminds me a bit of Dungeon and dragons and i dont know why :slight_smile:

1 Like

Frodo i have been working alone in this project since a while and every new big sprite update I post it here. Scroll up and you will see.
I don’t have intentions to hurry making this project.
All my projects are related to YGO since it represents so much to me.
The story it’s created by me and it’s around the characters that are monsters from the card game.
I don’t want to post my story progress here cause i want the players discover themselves the story i am writing.
There’s not even a first chapter made but once it would i will post here for sure so don’t worry.
Also

Main Dev added and Series and Tittle changed :3
Now it’s time to change the dragon sprites and the background
Tittle Screenshot-1

Kazuki Takahashi was inspired on Dungeon and Dragons and many other rpg to create his monsters. The first generation it’s full of references to others rpg games
That’s why I think this hack would fix very well with Kaz original YGO project

Yeah that is true, dungeons and dragons inspired a lot of rpgs back in the day, in fact the alignment system from Shin Megami Tensei ( Chaos-neutral-law, Light-neutral-Dark) is taken from that rpg.
The sprites that you made are animated or only its the first frame? ( just curious, i love seeing sprites animation )
Wow you are very multifacetic wow, to work on it alone must be rewarding and difficult at the same time ( I would like to make a hack myself but i really suck at programming, im better at writting a bit or spritting sometimes a bit )
I remembered that you say that there is a discord, can you send me the link? If you dont mind of course
Also my last two questions: will it feature a custom tileset? Also how its the setting ( I mean modern, medieval, etc… im very noob regarding YGO )

Well I would like to make them animated but i won’t be able to animate them as normal fe animations since as you can see i have a lot of work . I’m not multiphacetic I just need to do all the hard work. But i have the support of various friends /followers that make my work easier.
And about custom tiles … Maybe one or two
Maybe I would just repalette them
I don’t know yet

New updates

Aknam Kirin has been imported and tested correctly
Aknam Kirin your Strategeist

And also I finally could implement the custom platform under map sprites in details screen

Prototype.PATCH.20220412152310.emulator

6 Likes

New battle Sprite has joined to the army
Breaker the Magical Warrior

IMG_20220527_012222

9 Likes

More custom screens and backgrounds
Thanks to Vesly , Random Wizard, Kanto Emblem and 0286 who helped me to implement them
Here they are in screenshots
Prototype.PATCH.20220412152310.PATCH.20220526141026.emulator-1
Aknam Kirin your Strategeist-1
Tittle Screenshot-3

7 Likes

Custom Status screen updated :33333333333
I hope you like it
Prototype.PATCH.20220412152310.emulator-1
Prototype.PATCH.20220412152310.emulator.png2
Prototype.PATCH.20220412152310.emulator.png3

2 Likes

Prototype.PATCH.20220412152310.PATCH.20220526141026.emulator-3
Prototype.PATCH.20220412152310.PATCH.20220526141026.emulator-2
Now almost all the visual aspect of the hack it’s changed by more ygo like sprites
All made/edited by me

5 Likes

Gaia the Dark Knight done
(It is a recruitable unit )
Gaia the Dark Knight
Also two altered palette versions for enemies
(The equivalents of cavaliers )
Solar Knight and Lunar Knight
Solar Knight Lunar Knight

And i also made altered palette versions of Breaker the Magical Warrior that could be used as base for
Black Magician Knight and Black Flare Knight
Yami Black Magician Warrior Black Flare Knight
And also the army’s picture updated

7 Likes

I decide to replace the FE Affinities by YGO Attributes
Attributes
And there are the screenshots of each attribute already tested
Mizu Sokuse
Yami Sokuse
Chi Sokuse
Hikari Sokuse
Houno Sokuse
Kaze Sokuse

8 Likes

Minotaurus done

Altered version
Altered Minotaurus
Army updated
Untitled 05-03-2022 12-38-22

Now it’s time to animate 10 minis and 3 battle sprites.

8 Likes